• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any northereners taken their car out yet?

moparcanuck

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
Any northerners taken their car out yet?

I'm in Ontario and it's still bloody cold for this time of year. Barely above freezing during the day and below freezing at night. The GTX is still slumbering in a heated garage. I'm hoping to take her out in the next week or so.

1969 Plymouth 440 GTX 5 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Not yet. Still have last of the snow on the ground here in NJ. Maybe tomorrow.

Yesterday is got up to 60 degrees here and snow was melting.. was beautiful out... today its 25 and snowing... we are leaving next Wednesday for ATCO, New Jersey for the national open,, Fingers crossed !!

I had mine out for one quick ride on Thursday. The carb was pretty loaded up after some starts and idling over the winter so it needed to stretch it's legs. It's chilly here today but nice enough to go for a drive if I can sneak out for a bit. We've had enough rain to get the sand/salt off the roads

seen a nice black roadrunner in West Seneca NY...the other day....Harlem/mineral Springs road area. My 440 is out of the car waiting for the hemi to be installed.

Still got a foot of snow in the front yard, but the streets are drying up nicely.

Had mine out, went to the piston and power show 2 wks ago and had it out today. A little cold but who cares....

Had mine out twice already for some 10 mile runs. Hoping to take it to a local cruise next week.

Chuck

I'm still waiting for a good soaking rain or two to wash the salt off the roads. It's been very dry here this spring, so far.

Absolutely! Been driving mine for the last couple of weeks when it isn't raining.

Sorry about the double post, record heat in Vegas.

not yet.........:icon_cry::icon_cry:

Sonny's neighbors drive passing his house on Wednesday , rev up pipes ....

stupid GM people...
the bastards..

got the duster out just ran around the island 20 minutes have to drive with windows up do not enjoy that ..going to the south this week and see my daughter in Alabama then to Florida for a week .. was suppose to go last month but somebody screwed up the reservations.. man I need some heat ...car will be out when I get back ..looking for another car this spring

Yup, got mine out of the garage this afternoon. I was surprised it had warmed up to 50 about 3:00. Put a few miles on just to make sure everything worked. I'll give it some full throttle in the next day or so & see if my new "old" cam gave it more power. Sure hope Spring is really here.

Im just north of Winnipeg and plated my dart 2 weeks ago. drove it a couple of times and then the harsh reality of living in Manitoba kicked in with a blizzard 2 days ago.

I took my cuda convertible out again this past week with a fellow FBBO member

Auto Transport Service
Back