• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any one missing a 340 OR166455

Kultin

Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
Any one missing fw340p 30300048? I have it in my 84 laser. About to pull it out and sell the running motor and transmission. Will post for sale in next few weeks as I get ready to pull it.
1000003506.jpg
1000003511.jpg

VIN would be on the passenger's side of block just above the oil pan - I believe that's the number you're looking to share? The one you've shown doesn't tie it to any particular car, but does tell us 'what' the engine is.

VIN would be on the passenger's side of block just above the oil pan - I believe that's the number you're looking to share? The one you've shown doesn't tie it to any particular car, but does tell us 'what' the engine is.
Yes, it does tell the year and cubic the motor is. I haven't had a chance to get the vin, but I will tonight and post it.

And the winning lottery numbers are OR166455
1000003558.jpg

I believe that it would be 2 car possibilities *probabilities* then; a Swinger 340 or a Duster 340. A couple conjured VINs for the web crawlers:

LM23H0R166455
VS29H0R166455

I ran a search on these #'s yielding no hits.
Someone can chime in if this is incorrect, or there are other possibilities.

Edit: who knows what was actually possible with mother mopar.....

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back