• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any used rotisseries for sale?

These are expensive items, and, when people have 'em, they don't part with them. I didn't like any of the one's out there back in 2000, so, I built my own!

I built one for my GTX and have loaned it out twice now, its been out for abouut a year now...lol

Rotisseries ??

Donny`s right on. I too was looking to buy & i ended up with a company in Indiana & the waiting list was 2 1/2 months & the cost was $3000.00 completed & delivered. OUCH!! I also built my own with adjustable brackets to fit many Mopars, but mainly to suit my 70 Charger.
Where exactly are you located? I`m sure someone,maybe myself , would be willing to lend one out?? Fred 905-352-3666

:worthless_thread:

Attachments

• Rotisserie 006.jpg
    Rotisserie 006.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2,035
  • roto works 006.jpg
    roto works 006.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2,022
  • roto works 005.jpg
    roto works 005.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1,972
  • for sale 013.jpg
    for sale 013.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,992
I've thought about making copies of my Rotisserie and selling them, but, it won't be cheap to make, or, to ship!

Here is a site that makes them and I had a friend in Louisiana that purchased one of their 3000 pound units. I was pleasantly surprised at how well built it was. It was a lot stronger and sturdier than some of the other ones I have seen. Even though it was extremely heavy it was easy to move around.

http://www.accessiblesystems.com/index.php

it may be better to buy one of these baby's...depends on lots of things, in 2000, there was just one firm making them, and, I didn't like the design, it looked too weak.

I just missed one from the site that was listed above. It was used for 6 months and was sold about 3 hrs before I got to reply to the ad. That was on the A-body website, so I figured I would ask around on here. Thanks for all the info.

I made mine, been used for three cars now, my 70, buddies 65 Satellite and currently a 69 Rambler. Pretty simple to make but very time consuming.

MVC-005F.jpg

i can build you one stronger than anything mass produced

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 1,892
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 1,896
Ok, here's some pics of my rotissierie I built and modified over the years, first two iterations I didn't like, modified them to what I have today.

This is back a few years...
Rotisserie2.jpg
[/IMG]

Back in 2008...
GT50022.jpg
[/IMG]

Current mods...and currently near perfect, mounted VW Bus, GT500, E, B, and A Bodies, El Camino, Chevelle, Novas, and several Mustangs so far.
IMG_2021-1.jpg

[/IMG]
IMG_1992-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2022.jpg
[/IMG]

Auto Transport Service
Back