• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage building companies near NJ

67 GTX

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for some pole building garage companies that work in/near the NJ area. I'm sure that extends into PA and NY.

So far I've seen Fetterville and Pioneer Pole Buildings.
Anyone have any experience with them/know of any others?

Thanks in advance!

Armada Pole Buildings

IMG_3406.jpeg

Armada Buildings | Pole | Barns | Garages | Sheds | Shops | Custom

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for some pole building garage companies that work in/near the NJ area. I'm sure that extends into PA and NY.

So far I've seen Fetterville and Pioneer Pole Buildings.
Anyone have any experience with them/know of any others?

Thanks in advance!
I would kill for a building like that, oops kill is a bit strong, i would be overly enthustiatic to have one.

Pioneer Pole Buildings
I had to provide the level spot and spread the crushed stone. 30x32x10, and flawless for over 20 years. I finished the rest -concrete floor, wiring, and insulation. They came and installed it in 1 day! The only mistake they made was it should have been bigger :lol: .

I had Shirk pole buildings out of East Earl,P.A. build mine, would difinitely use them again.

Wow, that's awesome! Thank you, I'll look into them!
Did they also handle the leveling/stone/cement?

Pioneer Pole Buildings
I had to provide the level spot and spread the crushed stone. 30x32x10, and flawless for over 20 years. I finished the rest -concrete floor, wiring, and insulation. They came and installed it in 1 day! The only mistake they made was it should have been bigger :lol: .
One day turnaround is great!

I had Shirk pole buildings out of East Earl,P.A. build mine, would difinitely use them again.
Thank you. I'll add them to my list of places to look into too.
Did you have to handle the prep-work and cemete work on your own, or did they help with that too?

They will do as much as you want, it was just easier for me to do it as I could afford. I was/still am pleased with their work.

I did the site work and I hired a local guy for the floor. Armada was great- they sheathed it in OSB and sided and shingled it to match my house. You would never know it’s a pole barn. 5 years this month and looks like it was just finished.

Wow, that's awesome! Thank you, I'll look into them!
Did they also handle the leveling/stone/cement?

One day turnaround is great!

Thank you. I'll add them to my list of places to look into too.
Did you have to handle the prep-work and cemete work on your own, or did they help with that too?
I cut out the pad and stoned it, they did the concrete work. Their price on concrete was better than other prices i had gotten, they did a good job too.

Auto Transport Service
Back