• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody near Houston??

Rockett

Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
New MOPAR owner here (notwithstanding the '70 Charger I owned 42 years ago).
I'm north of Houston, TX, near Lake Conroe.
Any other Houston area members on here?

IMG_1455.JPG

THEN.

0618 (14).JPG

NOW.

I'm an A body owner near Houston. Doesn't seem like this area has much of a Mopar community.

I'm an A body owner near Houston. Doesn't seem like this area has much of a Mopar community.
I've heard that. If there were enough of us, we could create the community.
I just joined Houston MOPAR Connection Club, but I don't know how active they are.
Where are you in the Houston area?
Rick

Talked to him already. And yup, Houston lags behind most of the country......and even Dallas lol
Yup, Cranky told me about the HCCC.
Cranky, what car(s) do you have & do you still get them out & about?

I've heard that. If there were enough of us, we could create the community.
I just joined Houston MOPAR Connection Club, but I don't know how active they are.
Where are you in the Houston area?
Rick
There is a coffee and cars get together on the west side of town but not sure how often it happens. I've been to a couple of them but I'm on the far east side so it's a long drive for me to attend that early. I guess I need to see whats happening on this side....

Yup, Cranky told me about the HCCC.
Cranky, what car(s) do you have & do you still get them out & about?
I sold a few of my nice cars to buy furniture and go racing again.....but....that never happened and I still have my 66 Belvedere 2dr sedan which was going to be my race car. Now if I can get it back together is another story. Kinda wish I had never sold my other cars but I'm sure my X would have made sure she got a part of them. :(

I lived in Spring for 25 years, got too crowded and moved to lake Livingston. I found a place with a 6 car garage. Then had to get a boat and jet skies.

I lived in Spring for 25 years, got too crowded and moved to lake Livingston. I found a place with a 6 car garage. Then had to get a boat and jet skies.
My dad had a place in Onalaska 25 years ago....

Is that 6 car garage now also a stable for MOPARS?
Years ago, I was living in WI and built a house with an attached, 6-car garrage (33'x 26'). Sure is easy to fill a garage, no matter what size it is!
I'd like to find a place in this area with a large garage or garages!

IMG_5528.JPG IMG_5529.JPG

Since I'm closer to Spring than any of you guys, do you know of any good shops around Spring, Woodlands, Tomball, Conroe, etc. that work on old muscle cars?

Or anyone have recommendations for shops *anywhere* in the Houston area?

Thanks!

Since I'm closer to Spring than any of you guys, do you know of any good shops around Spring, Woodlands, Tomball, Conroe, etc. that work on old muscle cars?

Or anyone have recommendations for shops *anywhere* in the Houston area?

What kind of work do you need done to your car ?

I’m in kingwood tx area building a67 440 4/s GTX ground up Nickens Brothers out of east side of Conroe built engine and runs great (master builders , talk to Wayne Brown for your needs)

Auto Transport Service
Back