• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody use YO package Tray w/slots

Randy73

Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score
Has anybody used yearone package tray w/slots in their 71-74 charger?
Looking only for 71-74.

Nevermind, was going to order one, but they want $38 shipping from Atlanta to Birmingham. Needless to say, I am not going to order from them.:icon_fU:

Package tray

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I needed a package try for my 66 Satellite so I went to Year 1 and ordered it. At check out the cost of shipping on $29 item was
$75 so I called them and asked what the deal was, they said it's over sized so UPS. charged accordingly. I canceled order. Went to Classic Ind. and they had the same tray for $29 and shipping was $9.95, WTF. Is Y1 playing the
EBAY shipping game or what. Received the tray this morning in a thin box about 12 by 60 in. and in perfect condition. I'll think twice before I go back to Y 1.

Nevermind, was going to order one, but they want $38 shipping from Atlanta to Birmingham. Needless to say, I am not going to order from them.:icon_fU:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I needed a package try for my 66 Satellite so I went to Year 1 and ordered it. At check out the cost of shipping on $29 item was
$75 so I called them and asked what the deal was, they said it's over sized so UPS. charged accordingly. I canceled order. Went to Classic Ind. and they had the same tray for $29 and shipping was $9.95, WTF. Is Y1 playing the
EBAY shipping game or what. Received the tray this morning in a thin box about 12 by 60 in. and in perfect condition. I'll think twice before I go back to Y 1.

Boy oh boy....see Year One's shipping scam wayyyyyy to often. Sad to see them go down the drain like that. I used to use them quite a bit until there shipping started to be equal if not more the price of the part ordered. Customers are dropping them left and right.

Randy Ibought one from classic and it did not have the mount clips or clip mount. What did you end up doing about that, on the installation?
Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back