• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone deal with mebr brann440mag?

70gtx440dana

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
I sent member brann440mag $65 for a set of repo sparkplug wires 5+ weeks ago. After about 3 weeks and a couple inquiries he lets me know that he sold them to me and another member...his mistake...he will send me a full refund. Almost 3 weeks and no refund. Has anyone else had any issues with this member? Or, am I getting bent out of shape over nothing? All I want is my $ back so I can get the wires I need for my resto.

He hasn't been on the Forum since the 13th, but I'd like to think he'll step up and take care of your refund in a timely manner

Months ago, I paid $150.00 for the better of two tail panels that he was offering. Weeks went by, and no item. When I persisted on a reply, and was about to go through Paypal he replied that he sold the "better' of the two already. It took about another two weeks after that, before I finally got my monies refunded. Poor communication for sure. But, I doubt if he's an outright beat artist

Months ago, I paid $150.00 for the better of two tail panels that he was offering. Weeks went by, and no item. When I persisted on a reply, and was about to go through Paypal he replied that he sold the "better' of the two already. It took about another two weeks after that, before I finally got my monies refunded. Poor communication for sure. But, I doubt if he's an outright beat artist

Sounds like the same type of deal I had. Sold the same part to two different parties. I mean how much organization does it take to be know whom you sold what item? Sorry to vent my frustrations but this whole deal has me a bit pis__d off! This guy has had my $ for well over a month and I have nothing to show for it.

I hope he steps up as well, I have only had 1 bad experience where I didn't get the item that I paid for. Once in the 4 years I have been buying parts on-line and thankfully I was only out $65 and it was on Ebay.

I guess getting a box of junk isn't as bad as getting nothing. At least I can get scrap price for it.... :(

At least mine worked for a core.

Last edited:
I'll help when i can. I'm a long ways away but there is always the screening of his future stuff here. Before we call him a scammer let's give him a chance to step up to the plate and man up on this matter. He wont be allowed to post anymore parts in the for sale section till he makes good on the previous. That's how it's done on FABO. I'll keep watching.
Small Block

I'll help when i can. I'm a long ways away but there is always the screening of his future stuff here. Before we call him a scammer let's give him a chance to step up to the plate and man up on this matter. He wont be allowed to post anymore parts in the for sale section till he makes good on the previous. That's how it's done on FABO. I'll keep watching.
Small Block
Thumbsup to that!! In my case, I got one of those 'too good to be true' deals but I at least thought some of it would be ok. I was told that the parts I was buying also came with ____ but those were worthless because they were incomplete. I've still having checked the main parts I was buying. I'm leaving blanks because I haven't said anything to the seller yet....

Still shows he hasn't been on since the 13th. But I just sent him a message suggesting he take care of this, and he will not be allowed to post any more for sale ads until it is resolved

Hey admins, how hard would it be to have a rating system for buyers/sellers? Another forum I'm on has a section where you can see business a person has done in the past. Yeah, there's always those who will get around the system, but if Truebee has posted his issue then maybe 70.. wouldn't have his issue. Just to clarify, it's not to dog on someone, but if I go shopping somewhere and the service sucks, I tell my friends and they don't go there either until something changes.

There is one on FABO. I've been on there for a long time, and done a fair amount of business. But no one has ever seen fit to leave me feedback.

guess they would if they were pissed. Just won't if they're happy

There is one on FABO. I've been on there for a long time, and done a fair amount of business. But no one has ever seen fit to leave me feedback.

guess they would if they were pissed. Just won't if they're happy

True. But if you were buying something wouldn't you want something to base your decision on? ya know even buyers screw things up. I'm not saying it's perfect, but it's something.

All I'm saying is, if you were on FABO and wanted to know if you should do business with me, you would have nothing to go on cause I have no feedback

yeah but you can bet neither I nor anyone else will be doing business with brann440

No news is usually good news....

All I'm saying is, if you were on FABO and wanted to know if you should do business with me, you would have nothing to go on cause I have no feedback

Not entirely true as a lack of negative feedback for a member who is known to sell occassionally is a good thing.

Still no reply on when I will see my $ from brann440. Not looking to promising from my side...... I have over 900 transactions on Ebay without a single negative and countless transactions on sites similar to this one. I sure hope this is not the first time in all of these dealings that I get the shaft. I know I could not sleep at night if I treated customers like this.

if you paid with paypal file the claim. don't mess with the guy. i would of only gave him a week to take care of it. he shouldn't be allowed to sale parts on here. it's not his first time screwing someone on this website. the line of selling it to two people is BS

Auto Transport Service
Back