• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"The seat belt guy"

rrTor-Red

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
Friend of mine, that's no a member here, got a hold of Bill 3 weeks ago about belts. He said he sent them priority but didn't get a tracking # for them and has been trying to get a hold of him since. Just wondering if anyone has gotten a hold of Bill lately. I told my friend to be patient. TIA

Friend of mine, that's no a member here, got a hold of Bill 3 weeks ago about belts. He said he sent them priority but didn't get a tracking # for them and has been trying to get a hold of him since. Just wondering if anyone has gotten a hold of Bill lately. I told my friend to be patient. TIA
I had Bill do some work on my shoulder belts last year. Communication was a challenge, but I found speaking to him on the phone was better than email. He was facing some health issues and i can understand how that can consume your life. He did a great job on my stuff, and was very fair to me.

Communication was a challenge, but I found speaking to him on the phone was better than email. He was facing some health issues and i can understand how that can consume your life. He did a great job on my stuff, and was very fair to me.
Same exact story when he did two sets for me about 3 years ago. Patience pays...

Bill did mine as well. But like I said, when my friend talked to him, he forgot to get a tracking # from him and can't get a hold of him now. I know about Bill's health issues.

Not to pry about the guy's personal health, but is this an issue that would cause him to stop his business? Any idea how old this guy is?

Not to pry about the guy's personal health, but is this an issue that would cause him to stop his business? Any idea how old this guy is?
You would fully understand if you knew. I don't want to say what just to keep his privacy, for now

Auto Transport Service
Back