• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else having issues opening the doors on their modern Challengers due to frost?

In one of the other posts I said to another member that his 2010 Challenger R/T was a great looking Challenger, but spell check changed it to great lying Challenger.
Looks like it says 'looking' to me......have you lost your mind already? :D

Wow that's messed up,I looked at it half a dozen times and it said lying,now it says looking! It fixed itself like Christine! Lol

my friend had an early 70's tbird which was new at the time and his wife had to pour hot water on the doors to get him out when he got home from work and that was after it was already warm!

4dc34456a6eda4c299a3123c458b7e8d.jpg

It's expensive because it works and it's made using real seals, not synthetic ones....they are specially hand-clubbed to death in small batches by artisan craftsmen.

Years ago, Mother Mopar sold this lube. The part number faded off long ago.
My boss at the time, had a little fun when he pulled it out of the tote...

PXL_20210807_190949327.jpg

That lubricant is very important when you are paying for overpriced Mopar parts for your Mopar project car! Be sure to use Mopar brand **** lubricant when you are taking it deep in the shorts! Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back