• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone ever put 20s on a 71-74 b-body?

Wow Tem, you weren't kidding when you said you got the cushy corner office....:tongueflap:

wow!!!!! and i was just getting ready to put that kind of int in my van that's for sale to try and get more $$$$$$ out of it.:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

wow!!!!! and i was just getting ready to put that kind of int in my van that's for sale to try and get more $$$$$$ out of it.:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Bet it would sell fast in Laredo :rolling::rolling::rolling:

Bump lets see some pictures. I have a set of cragar SS 17x8 that I plan on putting on the 72 this year. Just need to get a set of tires on them. Will enjoy seeing whats on your car.

this one is running 20"s

Mopar.jpg

Wow Tem, you weren't kidding when you said you got the cushy corner office....:tongueflap:
Cushy Corner Office!!!:rolling::rolling::rolling:
I like the wheels that have the centers that keep spinning after you come to a stop:grin:

Cushy Corner Office!!!:rolling::rolling::rolling:
I like the wheels that have the centers that keep spinning after you come to a stop:grin:

And if you stop fast enough, they'll slice and dice and even make julian fries....

(What the hell is a julian fry?):edgy:

I wouldn't mind dropping in that SRT8 motor though into either of my chargers.

Those wells look bad. Why would anyone ruin the look of a mopar putting those wells on a car. If I go to Nwark, NJ I see all the drug dealers with those wheels

Those wells look bad. Why would anyone ruin the look of a mopar putting those wells on a car. If I go to Nwark, NJ I see all the drug dealers with those wheels

dont get me wrong im not a fan of "dubs" and i dont recommend them. it seems every time i see them on a car in public it looks like someone put a lift kit in it. you dont need a floor jack to change oil in those cars. if your going to do it at least get them to sit up in the wheel well so at least your ground clearance isnt altered much

This is what mine looked like when I got it. Ugly a$$ 20's.

100_0716.jpg

Barry White from Wrecks to Riches is nothing more than a hack who should stick to building Chevys!!

I thought Barry White was the dead singer who did the voice of Chef on South Park, but I guessing he some dude with a show about cars. But anyway I think Chip Foose is out of his damn mind too, at least when it comes to the wheels he custom makes.

Auto Transport Service
Back