• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone heard of: All-Classics.com???

Cool so why is that same car on classic cars.com

who actually has the car lol
1970 Charger

The dealership ad on classiccars.com shows that it is at the Coyote Classics dealership in Greene, IA that toolmanmike posted. If you do a google search on the address, it does show a building with a sign out front. Looks legit.

another internet sh_t show ! you think the fools ( scammers) would move on at some point !

Everything about their website screams SCAM! Low prices, working hours with no location nor phone number… They’ll probably ask for an etransfer deposit to some random name.

I appreciate you guys checking…. I emailed them back about the red 68, and in so many words….. told them i cannot pull the trigger sight unseen. I also said im happy to pay cash to the driver if they wanted to do COD, which im sure wont happen….
No offense there are TONS of LEGIT sellers that would never agree to selling a used car at those terms...

All depends who you're buying it from. More than a handful of members here that I'd buy their cars without physically seeing it... I also bought my HP2 from pictures and trust..
That's true, but those circumstances are not common. I personally know a guy who got shanked out of $43k going by pictures and trust.

That's true, but those circumstances are not common. I personally know a guy who got shanked out of $43k going by pictures and trust.
Sadly that has become the way of things in todays world. The time is coming (and it is actually here in some places) when you won't go to buy your new car at the dealer, you'll just do it all online. There are also a number of companies who will sell you a late model used car using only photos and deliver it to you. They will also buy your car as well site unseen. I honestly don't know what happens when the car you buy from
them turns out to be a chitbox. 30 day returns like a Walmart? And what happens when someone screws
them?

How about this guy in Raleigh NC:
Tim Brattain?

How about this guy in Raleigh NC:
Tim Brattain?
Do you do the Facebook thing? There is a guy with that name, showing to be from Raleigh, NC. Might be the same guy.

Disclaimer: I dislike FB and what it has become to some people. I have a somewhat "fake" account because I look at the marketplace and some pretty specific hobby related groups. Sometimes useful to try to figure out who you are dealing with.

I did an ICANN lookup on the domain name. The search URL is ICANN Lookup

Domain Information​

Dates
  • Registry Expiration: 2024-02-28 23:40:07 UTC
  • Updated: 2023-03-04 15:50:57 UTC
  • Created: 2023-02-28 23:40:07 UTC
Registrant:
  • Handle: redacted for privacy
  • Name: Redacted for Privacy
  • Organization: Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Phone: tel:+354.4212434
  • Kind: individual
  • Mailing Address: Kalkofnsvegur 2, Reykjavik, Capital Region, 101, IS
The area code is Montreal, Canada and mailing address from Iceland.

All the appearances of a scammer.

Do you do the Facebook thing? There is a guy with that name, showing to be from Raleigh, NC. Might be the same guy.

Disclaimer: I dislike FB and what it has become to some people. I have a somewhat "fake" account because I look at the marketplace and some pretty specific hobby related groups. Sometimes useful to try to figure out who you are dealing with.
If you are willing to spend $50k on a car you should be willing to buy a ticket to fly out to see it in person ...

All depends who you're buying it from. More than a handful of members here that I'd buy their cars without physically seeing it... I also bought my HP2 from pictures and trust..
In 2013, I bought Baby Blue for the second time, sight unseen. I got to know the current owner pretty well before doing the deal, which turned out to be terrific for both of us. I sold my Hemi car on this site to a fellow member. I was a bit surprised when he did the deal based on my description, and a few pictures, but we were both happy with the outcome. I've posted earlier, that all my vintage Mopars were purchased from private parties. To me, it's always been about evaluating the seller first.

Last edited:

Yes, one and the same guy…. I don’t think he’s a scammer, but after getting more pics, i passed on his 68

Auto Transport Service
Back