• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever heard of TEMU?

Big ad during the super bowl.

Been talked about on the radio for a while.

Usually because of the odd-*** stuff they sell.

Big ad during the super bowl.

Been talked about on the radio for a while.

Usually because of the odd-*** stuff they sell.
I didn't watch super bets.
The only radio I listen to is a station that plays old country. Like Willy and Waylon, Clint Black, John Anderson.... they understand their audience may not be the ideal target market for a chinese online marketplace/scam show lol as I have never heard a peep about this tea-moo.

Anyone see Brooke Shields current underwear ads?

brooke-shields-for-skims-v0-dukpc6swm2ib1.jpg
brooke-shields-for-skims-v0-gl2f7btwm2ib1.jpg

I'd probably hit that.

You guys are brutal.

I prefer her "natural" at her age, to the collagen lipflated, plastic titted younger women I've seen.

I've always found her very attractive. Haven't seen recent photos in quite a while. Brooke seems to be rockin' a real "bride of Frankenstein" look in those pics.

I've always found her very attractive. Haven't seen recent photos in quite a while. Brooke seems to be rockin' a real "bride of Frankenstein" look in those pics.
Exactly what I was thinking - only couldn’t come up w/an adequate description - you nailed it perfectly……

Now that you mention it, I agree.

...and I kinda like that, too.

Exactly what I was thinking - only couldn’t come up w/an adequate description - you nailed it perfectly……
Hey, good for her for putting it out there .... I'm not winning any beauty contests!

She looks pretty good for 85. I'd probably hit it if i was over 100. Jokes aside, a woman her age shouldn't be modeling underwear. Grandma panties is surfire way to deflate a chubby.

2z19o2.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back