• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone into AMC's? 66 AMC Marlin For Sale $1200 (Not Mine)

Sam69sat

Local time
2:59 AM
Reaction score
Just came across this looks kind of like a first gen charger. Looks like it would be a decent buy if a guy was into AMC. Says it's only $1200.

_nc_ohc=-MhnvIdr8TcAX9rgA46&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=VV30ViLLgeUAX8Spkjo&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=L10glpXX5qIAX8i_77e&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

I bet it's 12K

You would think so but they have $1200 listed in the title and also in the description. Or it could be a scam. Or someone who just wants to get rid of it. Seems crazy low either way. Maybe stolen or not theirs to sell. No title.

NO TiTLE ..
CAR DOES NOT RUN
NO KEYS
NO INTERIOR

No title.. no deal at any price.

Guess that settles it.

that is actually a very cool car and if it is $1200 bucks a steal !

Getting a title must be a pretty big deal?
1200 is a no brainer

maybe if you are making a race car.. but no interior at all, i don't think finding a complete interior would be easy

Getting a title must be a pretty big deal?
1200 is a no brainer

In WA you would need a notarized bill of sale, state patrol inspection, and then if it is not reported stolen you get a provisional title. Three years later if nobody has made claim to it, you get the actual title in your name. So, your investment is on the line for three years and if you are smart you will not put $1 into it. If you are going to part it out quickly, that's a different story.

Auto Transport Service
Back