• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Know of This Car

I love how they popped the rivets out of the vin tag and then just painted over it anyway....wtf....really???

1965-Dodge-Coronet-muscle-and-pony-cars--Car-101130057-a7ff70a44e71d92ef12f661fa4893054.jpg

Question : How can you tell a car salesman is lying?
Answer : His lips are moving.
i just went and looked at alllll the pics.
not only is the paintjob horrible,but they didnt even do the seams.
see pic of window w SS on it look at body line and drip rail.
the door panels are lumpy and misshapen.
that dash panel is worse than a 5 yr old with playdoh.
and the finale is whats written on that sheet.

" 100k plus,3 year plus,EVERY nut and bolt restoration "
scrolls back to the pics posted here...:realcrazy:
hard to believe we are talking about the same car.....

coronet 65 clone.jpg

Local Toyota dealer had a salesman that did their TV commercials had a saying,,
"We'll do anything to sell you a car" Yep, lie, cheat, steal, etc !

ksurfer2, I have to say this,NEVER buy a car without looking at it yourself. Every person I've known that bought sight unseen has been burnt ! When spending that kind of dough it is worth a plane ticket so you see what you are going to lay down money for.

ksurfer2, I have to say this,NEVER buy a car without looking at it yourself. Every person I've known that bought sight unseen has been burnt ! When spending that kind of dough it is worth a plane ticket so you see what you are going to lay down money for.
Agreed. I did by my RR sight unseen, but I think I got very lucky with that and won't do it again.

^^^^ I went a few rounds at the DMV over no rivets with my 65. Young guy never seen a car without them.Had to wait for supervisor approval that it was factory.

I anyone is paying attention to Mecum Indy, this car is going across the block today. Lot T102. I am very interested to see what it will sell for....if it sells.

Auto Transport Service
Back