• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know what this hole is for

Which one of the three are you referring ? Each can be different... or the same... purpose.

i'm just glad we didn't have to teach you about the birds and the bees.
:lol:
....must.....resist.....

Arnold Swartzenegger.gif

No one makes that plug, that I know of. The plugs offered, you have to drill the hole out to size, from what I have seen. You can buy that plug at any hardware store, then paint to your color, unless black is your color.

No one makes that plug, that I know of. The plugs offered, you have to drill the hole out to size, from what I have seen. You can buy that plug at any hardware store, then paint to your color, unless black is your color.
Screenshot_20240316_083708_Adblock Browser.jpg

OK! What do you call the plug that goes in the hole? Need to call Detroit Muscle and not look like
a fool!

No, it's an access hole for the allen socket head screw and nut "block" that locks the vent frame between the front and rear door panels.

View attachment 1627949

Koosh, you need to spend a few nights reading through the restoration threads members have posted here.
I spend a couple hours a week on A and B bodies only. I especially pay close attention to "what is this" type of posts and usually learn something new everyday.

I spend a couple hours a week on A and B bodies only. I especially pay close attention to "what is this" type of posts and usually learn something new everyday.
Good to hear. Why I keep posting "help" text and pictures. MUCH can also be learned by browsing through restoration threads.... was the point. When you're trying to help someone and they turn to "cute" responses is when the help slowly grinds to a halt!

Auto Transport Service
Back