• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Looking for a lot of 75 RR Stuff?

Geez, like kind of saying you would rather date a Blonde and do not date Brunettes or love a Southern girl but, do not date Yankee's...Yes, they are all women but to each there own...To paint a broad brush across what you like in Women or Mopars it is all Small Minded .
I like 66-70 B-Body style & 68-to 73 E-Body style & 70 to
72 A -Body but, that is about it. I must of missed that Mopar 101 Educational class that furyfrank taught saying you must love every Mopar or you’re only a % Mopar lover...I see Fury in his name ..In H.S. my best friend owned a 1970 Blue Fury Convertible I liked it a lot but, do not see one in my future..I did not know that made me Dis-Loyal ...The comment "So basically you are a 73/74 guy not a mopar guy, big difference.
“Is one of the most "STUPIDEST" comments in a post I have read in a while...The BIG difference here it is called a FORUM..OPINIONS...Since when can you not speak your mind with out the self appointed “Mopar Gods"' :icon_pray:taking you to task!!! I would never tell furyfrank he is in wrong Forum any way and go post his issues in FCBO.. As one post here says there are **** Mopar people that point out every thing they see as not 100% correct at shows about your Mopar..
Screw-em
I had one "Mopar Guru" get in my face due to the fact my Y2 Yellow 69 Roadrunner was repainted by former owner a brighter Vipor Yellow and was not correct ...As I was leaving the car show his 300 lb wife that looked like she lost a fight was a old rusty shovel was yelling at him about some thing.. I stopped to make sure he knew I was watching and I could not stop laughing, I hit the RR horn as I was leaving and as he turned to me I just burst out laughing. Knowing now why he was an Asshole and spoke his EXPERT Mopar mind to me that was only place he could vent his frustration...:tantrum:. ..He now walks right past me a shows !! If you feel the need to tell me that my Pie Plate wing nut is solid and is not correct ..” You need to get a Life ”
Because I don’t give a **** what you think..You’re the same Asshole that goes to work in a Polka Dotted shirt ,White Belt and Plaid high water pants !!!!
Rick 70 RR

[/QUOTE]

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.:headbang::sideways tongue:

So Called Parts Guru

Never, ever argue with an IDIOT. They will drag you to their level and then beat you with their years of experience :icon_fU:
:rolling: :rofl: That Milk Crate hurting your *** yet??:bootyshake:

“Is one of the most "STUPIDEST" comments in a post I have read in a while...The BIG difference here it is called a FORUM..OPINIONS...Since when can you not speak your mind with out the self appointed “Mopar Gods"' :icon_pray:taking you to task!!! I would never tell furyfrank he is in wrong Forum any way and go post his issues in FCBO.. As one post here says there are **** Mopar people that point out every thing they see as not 100% correct at shows about your Mopar..
Screw-em
I had one "Mopar Guru" get in my face due to the fact my Y2 Yellow 69 Roadrunner was repainted by former owner a brighter Vipor Yellow and was not correct ...As I was leaving the car show his 300 lb wife that looked like she lost a fight was a old rusty shovel was yelling at him about some thing.. I stopped to make sure he knew I was watching and I could not stop laughing, I hit the RR horn as I was leaving and as he turned to me I just burst out laughing. Knowing now why he was an Asshole and spoke his EXPERT Mopar mind to me that was only place he could vent his frustration...:tantrum:. ..He now walks right past me a shows !! If you feel the need to tell me that my Pie Plate wing nut is solid and is not correct ..” You need to get a Life ”
Because I don’t give a **** what you think..You’re the same Asshole that goes to work in a Polka Dotted shirt ,White Belt and Plaid high water pants !!!!
Rick 70 RR

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.:headbang::sideways tongue:[/QUOTE]

HOLDDDDDDD ONNNNNNNNNNN JUSTTTTTTT A MINUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........theres an argument goin on and i wasnt invited?....something VERY WRONGGG here.

i love cars......allllllllllllllllll cars.....( EXCEPT CAMAROS.......lets call it a personal thing and leave it at that ).. i love going to car shows...checking out all the cars....talking about my car.....same as you guys...but i am by NO MEANS one of those "purists". altho my 70 Road Runner is totally stock...( well , almost)...and my 66 Belvy is somewhat of " BASTARD"... I have YET have some moron come up to me picking on my nuts and screws. I will say that if that day ever comes....one of you guys will be bailing me out of jail. theyre cars....all beautiful...and all have tons of work and time and for the most part...MONEY that cant be spent on them , BUT WAS !

look at the forest for the trees....not the bear that may be hiding behind one of those trees waiting to eat you.

I was just at a small, local, show a couple of weeks ago. The only reason I stopped was I saw part of a Starsky & Hutch Gran Torino, which is another of my favorite cars and I once owned a genuine 76 Starsky & Hutch package Torino back in the early 1980s.

As soon as I saw the whole car, I was immediately disappointed because I saw it was a 1973 car painted up to look like a 74-76 car. The bodies are about the same, but the front and rear styling is totally different. I saw a lot of this in the 1980s when guys who had older 72-73 Torinos painted them like S&H cars for one reason or another.

Anyway, I walked up to the guy, looked his car over, and said "nice car". Even if it was a totally bogus vehicle, it was obvious he had worked hard on it and was very proud of it, so who the fluck was I to go and disparage his efforts? Besides, there were lots of 68-70 Camaros at the show to poke fun at. :) I long ago trained my sons to excitedly point out a Camaro at a show, then say "look Dad, a Camaro!... and another Camaro... and another Camaro, and another Camaro, and, oh boy, yet another Camaro..." and just sound less excited with each new one they point out. Usually by the fourth "... another Camaro" one of the owners will pipe up and I'll chastise the boys by saying "guys... don't make fun of the Camaro owners. I mean, you guys like McDonalds, and they're pretty bland, common, cheap, and everywhere you look too." ;)

furyfrank COMMENTS

I was making a comment about furyfranks opinion about what is or is NOT a Mopar Guy...:eusa_think:..
P.S. No one ripped any thing except for Frank panties !!:rolling:

:boxers:
fury franks ..Post...I am not romantic I am a mopar guy which means A,B,C,F,M or whatever. I look at the car not the model . Whenever I hear guys that are into a certain model and will rip apart another model I do not consider them mopar guys , if you are mopar you love them all. So basically you are a 73/74 guy not a mopar guy, big difference.:eusa_think:

HOLDDDDDDD ONNNNNNNNNNN JUSTTTTTTT A MINUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........theres an argument goin on and i wasnt invited?....something VERY WRONGGG here.

i love cars......allllllllllllllllll cars.....( EXCEPT CAMAROS.......lets call it a personal thing and leave it at that ).. i love going to car shows...checking out all the cars....talking about my car.....same as you guys...but i am by NO MEANS one of those "purists". altho my 70 Road Runner is totally stock...( well , almost)...and my 66 Belvy is somewhat of " BASTARD"... I have YET have some moron come up to me picking on my nuts and screws. I will say that if that day ever comes....one of you guys will be bailing me out of jail. theyre cars....all beautiful...and all have tons of work and time and for the most part...MONEY that cant be spent on them , BUT WAS !

look at the forest for the trees....not the bear that may be hiding behind one of those trees waiting to eat you.

Oh, BTW, IRT the 75 Roadrunner, it's still showing as being for sale, but I quit talking to the twit who owns it. I texted him three times with questions about equipment on the car as folks were asking me what it had since they were interested in it, and he got all huffy about why I was asking so many questions instead of just buying it. I told him I was asking questions to help him sell his car, but if this was his attitude he could stick it.

He's your typical 19-year or so old who thinks he's sitting on a pile of gold. :)

I have YET have some moron come up to me picking on my nuts and screws. I will say that if that day ever comes....one of you guys will be bailing me out of jail.

Consider yourself blessed then. :) The worst I've seen was the Mid-Atlantic Mopar Club guys. Holly crap!

I was looking at a website for some Florida Mopar Clubs Association or something like that yesterday, and they had links for information about past shows. I clicked on them expecting to see something like a newsletter, or pics, or information about how things went, and instead all there was were lists of who won what prizes in which classes. I find that very telling about a club because it's obvious the social interaction and camaraderie isn't very important to them, and it's all about who's car is the best. I think I'll take a pass on that gaggle.

What color is the interior? I'm looking for a right wheel well trim. Thanks

I long ago trained my sons to excitedly point out a Camaro at a show, then say "look Dad, a Camaro!... and another Camaro... and another Camaro, and another Camaro, and, oh boy, yet another Camaro..." and just sound less excited with each new one they point out.

LOL, that's me with my wife when we go to shows -- "Look honey, a white Corvette, and a blue Corvette, and a yellow Corvette, and a red Corvette, and another white Corvette..." I don't know why those guys think they need to take up valuable street space. Here a 'vette, there a 'vette, everywhere a 'vette 'vette.

:sleepy2:

im attracted to most mopars up to around 1979, and even some 80s cars. in this day and age, if its not a "muscle car" era mopar, you dont own a real muscle car (or so we are treated). i cant even get a WOOt WOOt for building a muscle bound 77 charger, a car that is first on the hit list to send to the crusher. there are exceptions in every crowd who truly appreciate every chrysler product. if you have the balls to take any mopar and pump your hard earned cash and time into, they deserve respect, every one of them. ive seen about all the camaros and vettes i can stomach without puking in my lap. i dont care what anyone says , the 75-79 B Bodies are the bastard babies that are completely outnumbered by 66-74 mopars in every setting. they are unique and special in their own right, and i like it that way

Last edited:
the 75-79 B Bodies are the bastard babies that are completely outnumbered by 66-74 mopars in every setting. they are unique and special in their own right, and i like it that way

My son and I went to Daytona a few years ago and we were the only forgotten B there. We got a lot of cool comments that day well.

gotta laugh at the mentality that it is somehow your obligation
because your a mopar guy to take your money and piss it into a bottomless hole only because it is a mopar

i tell them to open thier OWN wallet and put your OWN money
where thier mouth is or shut thier pie hole that is blowing hot air..:icon_fU:
tell your wife how to spend her money
leave me the hell alone!

i've parted some cars that were very rough gtx,belvedere,coronet,satellite
sure they could of all been saved but
everyone of them would of cost 5x or more of thier value to fix.
they were parted to save me money on the 5 mopars i am fixing..
next some clown will say i'm not a mopar guy for doing this..

to be a real mopar guy to them,
you have to be stupid and broke like they are! lol

Hey Lance how you doin My Dad has a 1968 Charger R/T that hes had for over 20 yrs now and I like lurking and some B body stuff fits A body.

im doing good Emillio (spelling?) just checking out the fireworks over here LOL

- - - Updated - - -

My son and I went to Daytona a few years ago and we were the only forgotten B there. We got a lot of cool comments that day well.

its kind of cool when even mopar owners have to ask what the hell my car is lmao!!!

I don't mind when they ask what it is in fact I find it to be a great conversation starter, but I hate it when someone says "Nice Monte Carlo!"

In the end there isn't a lot of RR stuff...exactly what I thought.:pottytrain3:

Auto Transport Service
Back