• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone make tubular front suspension?

transamdroptp08

Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
Looking for any companies who make tubular front suspension for my 1970 Roadrunner. I found Magnumforce dot com but was looking for alternatives.

I have a CAP k-member (now made by QA1) and love it. I also have the CAP/QA1 lower control arms and Hotchkis tubular uppers. I didn't like the CAP uppers and switched them out for the Hotchkis, but QA1 has re-engineered and redesigned them.

magnumforce are only ones that make a tubular one. oreillys make a boxtube one (I don't think would be as strong) hemi denny makes a box one also I think. XV motorsports have closed shop so don't buy there stuff. you can also try hotchkis or QA1 for upgraded stock type suspension. or go crazy with Schwartz chassis, art Morrison chassis or heidts chassis

QA1 is ALSO Tubular and you can use your stock T' Bars ! Alot better than trying to support the weight of the front end at the shock mount ! Look into them as thay are Very nice parts. I use there upper and lower control arms but bult my own K unit. OP1.jpg

Thanks guys the QA1 is exactly what I was looking for. Something that I can get and build as a front end i want instead of a 5k dollar front end.

Auto Transport Service
Back