• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone notice Zuckerbook is down?

patrick66

Local time
10:59 AM
Reaction score
Yup, FB apparently imploded, at least temporarily, across the US this morning, 5 March. Mine kicked me off and logged me out, and wouldn't let me log back in. My wife, several of her friends, and my sister are also all off.

Anyone else enjoying the quiet?

It's reported now that Fakebook, Instagram and TikTok are hit by service outages.
If they stay down permanently, there may be hope civilization can recover soon!

How are we going to see what somebody we don't know, had for supper?

Yeah, everyone I know that uses any of those is locked out for now, anyway. Like you said, if they're tits-up forever (we can hope!), our world would be a better place.

This place is my Social media outlet.
If you can't find it or learn it here.

It's not worth wasting time on. Lol

Mine was down around 10 am. It said I needed to reset my password. I tried 4 or 5 times and then found out the issue was on their end. Mine came back up 10 min ago without a reset.

I wonder how many people are going to need grief counseling since its down and the world as they know it is over.

I wonder how many people are going to need grief counseling since its down and the world as they know it is over.
Good thing it's back up. Saved the insurance companies a bundle of money.

No loss,not a member, don't care! But if Fbbo goes down, I would be seriously concerned!

zuckerberg.jpg
:rofl: :rofl:

Reminds me of the scene in "Airplane!" where the controller unplugs the runway lights, then says "Just kidding!"

Geez, he even looks like the Evil One!

1709672666002.png

Nope, we just don't get any and can't link any real news stories thanks to our clown in Ottawa...

Auto Transport Service
Back