• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Reproduce A/C Lines?

What are you calling a filter? Those round cylinders in the suction & discharge lines? Those are not filters, they are mufflers...

Do you have the original lines which can be rebuilt or are they missing?

In that case there are places that restore lines... I've never used any so I can't say how accurate they are but....

https://www.classicautoair.com/air-conditioning-restoration-repair-services-by-classic-auto-air/

I have restored my own & have done some for friends & customers but my stuff definitely isn't OE.. And mostly I steer folks to modern compressors cause the originals are prone to leaking.... They leak when filled with R12 & the R12 molecules are much bigger than the R134 molecules so whats a slow leak with R12 is a big leak with R134..

Also the RV2 compressor is noisy, it vibrates & it uses four times as much HP to run as a Sanden compressor but moves less refrigerant...

Auto Transport Service
Back