• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone used the 440 Magnum decals for pie tins?

DCDP

Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score
Since the 440 Magnum pie tin repops have stopped being made and are nearly unobtainable, has anyone used the decals that are for sale at a couple of places? If so where did you source a bare tin or did you strip the paint off of a different one? (If you happen to have an extra 440 Magnum pie tin I'm looking for one in red :)) I'm curious to see if anyone has done it and how it came out.

The stickers were made for the air cleaner top but I guess they could be used on a pie tin.
Classic say "arriving soon" but I just waited a year for my non fresh air six pack air cleaner assembly from them and it was "arriving soon" as well.
https://www.classicindustries.com/product/mn1025.html
Ok that makes more sense. I have been on the wait list for a pie tin for almost a year but unless they find a new vendor I'm not expecting to see one. Classic has said arriving soon for a year on these as well.

Since the 440 Magnum pie tin repops have stopped being made and are nearly unobtainable, has anyone used the decals that are for sale at a couple of places? If so where did you source a bare tin or did you strip the paint off of a different one? (If you happen to have an extra 440 Magnum pie tin I'm looking for one in red :)) I'm curious to see if anyone has done it and how it came out.
You should start a WTB advert here instead of asking for parts in the wrong forums.

Auto Transport Service
Back