• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Red 440 Magnum Pie Tin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nsutti1

Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
As everyone probably realizes now these pie tins are becoming somewhat crazy. Been waiting on classic industries for 8 months now so not looking good. Looking for a Red 440 Magnum Tin for my 67 R/T. I’m super close to getting her back on the road and have tried to keep as original as possible. If anyone has one laying around they are willing to part with and sell please let me know. I would really appreciate it!

IMG_1655.jpeg

IMG_6512.jpeg

I have a tin, says 440 super commando, with crossed flags in center. Let me if interested

I have a tin, says 440 super commando, with crossed flags in center. Let me if interested
Well not getting any feed back. Any idea how much you want for the super commando tin. You can shoot me a private message if you want.

Thanks.

As everyone probably realizes now these pie tins are becoming somewhat crazy. Been waiting on classic industries for 8 months now so not looking good. Looking for a Red 440 Magnum Tin for my 67 R/T. I’m super close to getting her back on the road and have tried to keep as original as possible. If anyone has one laying around they are willing to part with and sell please let me know. I would really appreciate it!

View attachment 1501452

View attachment 1501453
I have correct red one you're interested. Not ying to

View attachment 1501452

View attachment 1501453
I have an

View attachment 1501452

View attachment 1501453
I have a new red pie tin you’re still seeking. Not trying to steal a sale here, just advising. I’m uncertain if this is NOS or a repop, it’s tough to tell ??? The orange example is a known original. Short of taking a micrometer to the black border on the alphanumericals, this red one is spot on…In addition, I’m fairly certain the the Super Commando version was a PLYMOUTH Division item only. [email protected]
Or 516-314-0503
Thomas

IMG_3468.jpeg

71244735793__463F2FBF-703C-462A-9EF5-4FF621497826.jpeg

I have an

I have a new red pie tin you’re still seeking. Not trying to steal a sale here, just advising. I’m uncertain if this is NOS or a repop, it’s tough to tell ??? The orange example is a known original. Short of taking a micrometer to the black border on the alphanumericals, this red one is spot on…In addition, I’m fairly certain the the Super Commando version was a PLYMOUTH Division item only. [email protected]
Or 516-314-0503
Thomas

View attachment 1502472

View attachment 1502473

IMG_3470.jpeg

IMG_3469.jpeg

IMG_3475.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back