• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone with a 68-70 charger in Arizona?

Never heard of this company. Have you paid them? If you haven’t paid them hold off. Sounds kinda funny that they have to test fit their product. The main Mopar parts dealer here is MrMoparts. I’ve had pretty good luck dealing with them over the years. They are hard to get ahold being they are a two man band. I’ll be going out their way today. I’ll ask them about Fesler.

Never heard of them! But they are located in South Phoenix. 3843 E La Salle St,

They are most into Chevy not Mopar.
But they will get a car in 2-3 weeks to testfit.
They will also testfit their flush mouted rear window to Charger as well.
There is not so many options on custom door panels to Charger as I know about

They are most into Chevy not Mopar.
But they will get a car in 2-3 weeks to testfit.
They will also testfit their flush mouted rear window to Charger as well.
There is not so many options on custom door panels to Charger as I know about
I talked with the guys at MrMoparts. They said that Fesler is a legit business. It’s local highly regarded. They specialize in high end restoration leaning toward the restomod of pretty much all makes. They cater to local celebs. How are you building this car, restomod or stock? The door panels he makes are cut on fiberglass pieces therefor not the mass produced stock panels you would find from legendary. That’s probably the reason for test fit.

The guys at MrMoparts shared that they sold a 68 Charger to Fesler so they don’t understand the reason for needing a car for test fit.

Also, they don’t make or advertise making the rear panels. The panels you bought from them will require their custom accessories, arm rest etc. Those are sold at an added cost.

MrMoparts confirmed that the door panels from Legeondary are 13 weeks out.

Don’t get me wrong, not slamming Fesler, just providing you with some information.

Auto Transport Service
Back