• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Appraisers in Arizona

TC69RT

Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have any contacts for appraising of Chargers in Phoenix Arizona. I would like to have mine evaluated as I want pricing to be fair with all differences being seen in values. Thanks in advance

You should post your options, good pics of the car, and any thing else like paperwork or provenance that will influence the value here. Yes, you will get a lot of stupid responses from the jerk offs on this site but there will be a few guys that will chime in with a educated range that will be far better than a non mopar inspector guy. Just sold a 69 and got way more than I thought I would get.

You should post your options, good pics of the car, and any thing else like paperwork or provenance that will influence the value here. Yes, you will get a lot of stupid responses from the jerk offs on this site but there will be a few guys that will chime in with a educated range that will be far better than a non mopar inspector guy. Just sold a 69 and got way more than I thought I would get.

Exactly. For the most part, paid appraisers don't know squat.

Hey! As a jerk off, I find your post offensive!

You should post your options, good pics of the car, and any thing else like paperwork or provenance that will influence the value here. Yes, you will get a lot of stupid responses from the jerk offs on this site but there will be a few guys that will chime in with a educated range that will be far better than a non mopar inspector guy. .

Agreed, Ive dealt with generic appraisers and not one came close to real world value IMO

I’m not so sure you guys are all correct,in saying so. My friend bought a stellar “done” Mopar from the prime years. Had it appraised for for his own benefit as well as to know what to insure it for. It appraised right in the down to what I’m certain was the top end of what the car was worth and way more than he paid. He was car jacked and the numb skull had gone against everything I had advised him on and had included this car with all his other insurance of 30 years - American Family. No need to give you the details of what kind of fiasco that turned into. In the end after a drawn out battle royal he got most of what he should have gotten (the cops found the car via a concerned citizen) and had he not had that appraisal he would have been left with his dick in his hand. I was given a copy of the appraisal and to me the guy was on top of it. At the very least it doesn’t hurt to go both ways - here (which will not save your bacon in the event of loss) and a professional appraiser who can be coached a bit. But I would get the appraisal. Sorry don’t know anyone in AZ.

Thanks for the input. Is this the proper forum to get some input on how I should value it with pics. I don't want to put an unrealistic value on car but want a fair market value. Also thinking of using Gateway Classic to sell this. Has anyone dealt with this company

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. Is this the proper forum to get some input on how I should value it with pics. I don't want to put an unrealistic value on car but want a fair market value. Also thinking of using Gateway Classic to sell this. Has anyone dealt with this company
Outfits like Gateway and Vanguard are everything that’s wrong with the classic car market. They contribute to the absurd prices more than anyone. They buy expensive cars, and just make them more expensive.
I say cut out the middle man and sell it yourself.

I as well, believe a 'WIW" thread here.... with detailed Pictures and honest presentation ?
is probably "as good as it gets" to obtaining some fairly valid opinions with real world pricing expectations.

As mentioned, you will also get some unrealistic and un-called for comments.... such is the internet ?
but the price expectation range both HIGH and LOW many will offer, within the garnered opinions and substantiations presented.... a reasonable MID-POINT Price expectation to go with ?

We'll see how yours goes if you decide to move forward ?
If I may suggest....
maybe YOU should say what YOU believe it's worth and WHY as a start point ?

Auto Transport Service
Back