• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aqua, or is it Turquois??

Lefty71

Local time
3:53 AM
Reaction score
Looking through your web offerings, I searched package trays, both std and deluxe. I see many colors, but nothing aqua or turquois. Is the package tray called another color, or is that color just not available?? My application is two door 64 Belvedere hardtop. Thanks in advance, Lefty71

I have a '63 & '65, both Medium Turquoise. I haven't found anyone offering these colors either. I had the '63 re-covered with some extra vinyl from the interior, but I'm still searching also...

Color choices on the package trays.....
Black, Brown, Dk. Blue, Dk. Green, Lt. Blue, Red, Maroon, Tan and now Silver

If your interior is AQUA or TURQUOIS, you might consider a silver package tray and have it spray dyed to suit.

And oddly enough, I see listings for 68 and earlier C-body package trays, and listings for 71 and up, but no listings for the 69-70 C-body models. Odd......

And oddly enough, I see listings for 68 and earlier C-body package trays, and listings for 71 and up, but no listings for the 69-70 C-body models. Odd......

ya, you and everybody else. lol

thanks Rick

Color choices on the package trays.....
Black, Brown, Dk. Blue, Dk. Green, Lt. Blue, Red, Maroon, Tan and now Silver

If your interior is AQUA or TURQUOIS, you might consider a silver package tray and have it spray dyed to suit.

Thanks for your reply. I've never tried spray dye, but I assume you mean like spray bomb fabric dye in plain spray cans. I would certainly be willing to try it out on something cheap, and if I like the results, i'll give it a shot on a package tray. Would this Silver be deluxe or standard, and would you have a link or pic I can see??, as I don't see them on your website, nor a listing for silver. Also, what is your price and part # on them?? Thanks again, Lefty71:thankyou:

Sorry that didn't post quite right... try this....

Thanks for your reply. I've never tried spray dye, but I assume you mean like spray bomb fabric dye in plain spray cans. I would certainly be willing to try it out on something cheap, and if I like the results, i'll give it a shot on a package tray. Would this Silver be deluxe or standard, and would you have a link or pic I can see??, as I don't see them on your website, nor a listing for silver. Also, what is your price and part # on them?? Thanks again, Lefty71:thankyou:

For a '64 Belvedere 2-door HT....

SILVER is available for either standard or deluxe pieces....just specify color when placing an order.

STANDARD package tray(no holes for speakers)...part# RM-PLY107, $59.00
DELUXE package tray(holes for speakers)............part# RM-PLY714D, $69.00

Sorry, we do not have pics of those particular package trays available.

Auto Transport Service
Back