• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are any of you going to the swap meet this weekend at Bandimere?

SteveSS

Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
It's the big-*** Randy Coy and Sons first of two swap meets at the Bandimere Raceway. It's always huge! You'll know me because I'll have a bunch of Schwinn Sting Rays and signed Tom Fritz prints.

Apple Krate 1.jpg
Grabbin_Jammin_and_Slammin.jpg

I'll be there as always. Pretty sad. Been doing this swap for 30 years and this will probably be the last one. Even if Bandimere wasn't closing Randy has been talking about ending his swap meet. He didn't do the fall swap last year.

I sometimes do the Mopar one at Bandimere then the big Rock and Rumble down at Pikes Peak Intl' Raceway. Sometimes I make money sometimes not. I just enjoy talking to the people. Stop by. I bought a bunch of Hot Rod stickers to give away. You can't miss me. I look like Buffalo Bill Cody.

Buffalo bill.jpg

I'll be at Mega Mopar next month. Last one for that show too. I've been wanting to check out the Rock and Rumble show. Maybe I'll go this year.

The Hot Rod Rock and Rumble is F-king NUTS in a fantastic great way! You WILL NOT be disappointed.

Auto Transport Service
Back