• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are fiberglass front fenders any good?

Najib

Local time
8:20 AM
Reaction score
So I have been looking for front fenders for my 73 charger se for about 3 years now and I found these, they are fiberglass. Has anyone tried them do they hold up? Do they look good? Do they fit alright?

EFDE7D19-8B87-4660-ADD3-A86F91D65FDE.png

Usually there is 2 types. Race weight and street car weight.
Race weight are pretty thin. Who is selling them and or making them ?

If you do the street trim make that all inner structures are correct location.

What's wrong with the ones you got ? Keep and use the factory part as best as possible.

Yes: I bought front and rear spoilers for my son's 240Z and they were nowhere close to fitting and wavy as heck. I have seen 73 Charger glass fenders that seemed to look pretty good but I don't know what vendor sells them (maybe not produced anymore). I've seen other complaints about this vendor as well.

So I have been looking for front fenders for my 73 charger se for about 3 years now and I found these, they are fiberglass. Has anyone tried them do they hold up? Do they look good? Do they fit alright?

View attachment 1200041
Once you buy those. There yours.
I would not even hang those on my fence out side.

Just asking did you try Carid they mite have what you are looking for

Auto Transport Service
Back