• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are you a narcissist?

The IT field is pretty clogged up with it as well.

whoa.......... I'm a sadist? by their definition, I am 100% opposite........ this test is nonsense

Sadism means deriving pleasure from inflicting pain. A sadistic person humiliates others, shows a longstanding pattern of cruel or demeaning behavior to others, or intentionally inflicts physical, sexual, or psychological pain or suffering on others in order to assert power and dominance or for pleasure and enjoyment.
My revised/improved narcissistic test would include these 8 separate everyday life questions:

1. Do you drive in the left lane and are passed on the right by others?

2. Do you ever not flush a public toilet after use?

3. Do you ever throw anything out of your car while driving not on your property?

4. Do you purposely "roll coal" in front of another?

5. Do you leave your ball marks on a putting green?

6. When public phone books were in use, did you ever rip out the page of the phone number you wanted for future reference?

7. When scanning a magazine in a public display for sale rack, do you replace the magazine where it belongs, or just anywhere that suits you?

8. Do you tail gate?

Last edited:
My revised/improved narcissistic test would include these 8 separate everyday life questions:

3. Do you ever throw anything out of your car while driving not on your property?

6. When public phone books were in use, did you ever rip out the page of the phone number you wanted for future reference?

7. When scanning a magazine in a public display for sale rack, do you replace the magazine where it belongs, or just anywhere that suits you?

8. Do you tail gate?

1 no
2 no, I flush with my foot, if necessary
3 never
4 no
5 I don't leave ball marks anywhere :rolleyes:
6 no
7 always put thing back in the proper place..... possible OCD
8 no

I might add.......

I open and hold doors for strangers, always
I use Please and Thank You, always
and never cop an attitude with anyone unprovoked....... even then, I try to avoid confrontation; I have better things to do with my time than deal with an obvious jerkoff

You take pride in performing excellent work. That can be interpreted as narcissism by an overly simplistic test, which is why I've usually been skeptical of them.
I have one daughter, I'm not allowed to talk about on here. I asked her about it, why her. I'm a narcissist right now, she has 15 businesses that she co owns and is a psychologist and never practiced one day in her life, to busy. She told me, given an opportunity, everyone can be considered a narcissist in someway. She told me, it's the narcissistic sociopath you have worry about. It's not as much a mental disorder, it's a personality disorder. While no person is beyond hope, she said a narcissistic sociopath is unlikely to change. They can be dangerous, abusive, or violent, and should be avoided if possible. They’re most likely to become dangerous when you upset them, offend them, or fail to meet an expectation they have, but they can be unpredictable and impulsive. Narcissistic psychopath is another story. She said, to know me is to understand me. She said, I'm who I am, and where I am because of you, please, does that sound like a person that only thinks of themselves ............ God I love her!!! LOL.

Last edited:

8. Do you tail gate?
#1, yes on the track
#2 , depends on who is waiting.
#3, if it's going to ka boom
#4, no diesel, does smokey burn out count ?
#5, only if she forgot a blanket.
#6, got to plead guilty on this one.
#7, yes
#8, I prefer (drafting ).

#1, yes on the track
#7, yes
:lol: :thumbsup:

Especially #1 !

#1, yes on the track
#7, yes
You lead a rather unusual "Everyday Life" it seems.
Hope it gets better.

#1, yes on the track
#7, yes

I want a do over :rofl:

A narcissist would never admit that they were one and would likely never take the ‘test’. They would be very charming and try to manipulate you into believing that whatever they think is right - because they always are (according to themselves).
They would probably also lie on the test too, as to not appear as one...

8. Do you tail gate?
That's just being a dick head!

Well I think that I could be a movie star if I could get out of this place! La dada diddy da,la da diddy da da da!

I can only imagine the amount of spam BS
that will come from that now...

1. Do you drive in the left lane and are passed on the right by others? (ONLY if the dude passing is a real idiot.)

2. Do you ever not flush a public toilet after use? ( Hell no. I flush every time.)

3. Do you ever throw anything out of your car while driving not on your property? (NO.)

4. Do you purposely "roll coal" in front of another? I don't drive a diesel. ( Sometimes I ROLL TIRE SMOKE though.)

5. Do you leave your ball marks on a putting green? (My balls don't hang that low)

6. When public phone books were in use, did you ever rip out the page of the phone number you wanted for future reference? (No, I did not)

7. When scanning a magazine in a public display for sale rack, do you replace the magazine where it belongs, or just anywhere that suits you? Right back where it was)

8. Do you tail gate? ( I try to avoid it but sometimes, even while I'm off the throttle and coasting, the guy in front is a sloth that needs to at least drive the speed limit)

I like the theme of the questions above, they pertain to self importance. I do try to NOT be an impediment to others. For me, it isn't a matter of perceived self importance as much as common courtesy. I feel one shouldn't be in the way of others, make matters difficult for others or cause inconvenience. I like to hold doors for others, I like carrying packages for the people that need help. Why not? You may have made a part of their day a little easier.

I like the theme of the questions above, they pertain to self importance. I do try to NOT be an impediment to others. For me, it isn't a matter of perceived self importance as much as common courtesy. I feel one shouldn't be in the way of others, make matters difficult for others or cause inconvenience. I like to hold doors for others, I like carrying packages for the people that need help. Why not? You may have made a part of their day a little easier.
I hold the door for most people,but always for a lady!

I'm an aspiring narcissist! Everyone needs goals!

8. Do you tail gate?
1. No one passes me when I'm in the left lane unless I end up behind someone going slow and then I do a #8
2. Depends on what is on the handle
3. Generally I come to a slow roll before I throw someone out....
4. My diesel runs pretty clean but it has a straight pipe for that sweet music that wakes people up when they have their cell phone stuck in their butt while sitting at a green light
5. My balls don't leave marks
6. Only the page that my name was on
7. Who has time to stand around scanning a magazine?
8. Refer to #1.

Auto Transport Service
Back