• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are you guys familiar with the MGTOW movement?

Yup....but her pancake was always larger with more syrup, more this and more that. Didn't know she was so bad until after we were married and had a kid together. She left me once when our daughter was 5 and her kid was self mutilating and into drugs and booze at 14. She's a friend to the children 1st and a distance parent 2nd. Should have washed my hands of her at that point but didn't want to see my daughter go down that road too and she didn't but I paid the price in the long run....

It appears you made a very bad marriage choice and an excellent parenting decision to keep your daughter on track. I hope you and your daughter continued a great relationship throughout the years after the divorce.

I'll tell you what can go wrong...

I ran a Weld wheel through the dishwasher and it came out all oxidized. Now I have a lot of polishing to do.

I hung in there for a long time for the sake of the kids. My selfish reason was I didn't want them calling some stepdad, Dad.

I've noticed this before but once a woman breaks up with you she wants to be forgiven and be friends so she doesn't feel bad about it. The last straw was she was in my house with my kids and took something of mine without asking. That was it! She is no longer welcome in any sense of the word. She's become really fat and has health problems. I don't care. I hope someday the kids will see her for what she really is.

Loose Straps Means Floppy Tits!

I am familiar with the MGTOW movement. Anyone who has owned a MG is.

Auto Transport Service
Back