• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are you guys familiar with the MGTOW movement?

Hi guys, I registered some time ago but never posted, been lurking for a long time.

Thought I might be able to shine some light on this as I have been ''studying'' the topic for a number of years.

MGTOW is based on the so called ''red pill knowledge'' a metaphor taken from the matrix movie.
It basically means understanding female nature (and male nature) for what it really is.

Just about Everything is derived from the book ''the Rational male'' from author Rollo Tomassi.
He is also on youtube The Rational Male - YouTube
And has a blog https://therationalmale.com

It is quite the rabbit hole, and can turn your world upside down, so beware before diving into it.

From what I understand ''MGTOW'' is decreasing, and "Black pill'' is actually the thing now.
''Black pill'' guys are guys that have the knowledge from the book, and have given up completely, if I understand correctly.
This was never the intend of Rollo Tomassi, as the ''red pill knowledge'' was meant to make men aware of female nature and better your life with it.

In my lifetime I've seen a lot of guys whose marriage has broken up. In a lot of cases it was their own damn fault. I know one guy who owned four top notch Mopars - one being a hemi Charger and another a Hemi Superbird. But the house was a shithole and the family was eating hot dogs and KD every meal and shopping at second hand stores. Often times if you want to see the problem with your marriage it takes nothing more than looking in a mirror. Ask anyone whose had a long successful marriage and is relatively happy what the secret is and the answer is usually "balance". It has to be win-win or its going to fail or be miserable at best. If you need to wash parts, put a laundry tub in the ******* shop. You won't have to walk as far and it'll save your marriage !!

In my lifetime I've seen a lot of guys whose marriage has broken up. In a lot of cases it was their own damn fault. I know one guy who owned four top notch Mopars - one being a hemi Charger and another a Hemi Superbird. But the house was a shithole and the family was eating hot dogs and KD every meal and shopping at second hand stores. Often times if you want to see the problem with your marriage it takes nothing more than looking in a mirror. Ask anyone whose had a long successful marriage and is relatively happy what the secret is and the answer is usually "balance". It has to be win-win or its going to fail or be miserable at best. If you need to wash parts, put a laundry tub in the ******* shop. You won't have to walk as far and it'll save your marriage !!
No doubt you’re correct. I can cite one case with a gal I knew being my wife’s best friend growing up. We were part of their wedding party and they were in ours. She was gorgeous, prom queen, old fashioned at home mother. Her hubby made great money wanting her to stay home with their kid. He got into a relationship with the wife of a neighbor few blocks away. Nice plan they concocted. While our friend’s hubby and the neighbor wife would **** around, his wife was baby-sitting that neighbor lady’s kids! How convenient hey? Please watch my kids so your husband can **** me uninterrupted.

Conversely can cite three other divorces with good friends where the wife was the skank. In two cases the wife started screwing around while their husbands were working their asses off to get ahead to build a nice nest. ******* would be out late, doing squat to share house chores, hung over, dad having to take on more to tend to the kids. One was my nephew, nicest kid, bought a nice new home, and his POS wife would go out dumping their kids with him when he got home from work.

In another case, my buddy was dumb & dumber asking for advice he never took, likely in a state of denial his wife could be so vile. She maxed out the credit cards, didn’t pay attention to the bills…their home was foreclosed…his credit rating was toasted

You got it all figured out huh.... When Dr :phil retires maybe you can take his place

When he looked in the mirror he saw a guy with two Hemi cars.

It has a lot to do with pride, morals, decency, and caring for what’s important to your spouse. If you’re a pig you will act like one.
Just look at some neighbors that have car parts spewed everywhere on their property making the neighborhood look like a wrecking yard.

Last edited:
When he looked in the mirror he saw a guy with two Hemi cars.
Probably because that mirror was the rear view of one of the hemi cars he was living in because that’s all he had left after the divorce. Big price to pay for disrespecting your spouse and acting like a douche bag. The cost of cleaning your parts in the house can get very expensive don’t you think.

Last edited:
Bottom line is... once a cheater always a cheater. You're a fool if you expect any other outcome, male or female. Marriage is for those that want kids. For any other reason, it's a waste of resources and emotional equity. If you want kids or companionship it's better to contract that out. I'm happily married these last 31 years but for 9 years prior to that, it was a non-starter, once a cheater, they will always be a cheater no matter how many chances you give them. Don't simp gents... no one respects a simp.

Chuck (snook)

I bent over backwards for my wife on a lot of stuff and got tired of it and that's when she decided that she had enough of me. She wanted to wear the pants the shoes and the underwear.... glad she's gone.

I bent over backwards for my wife on a lot of stuff and got tired of it and that's when she decided that she had enough of me. She wanted to wear the pants the shoes and the underwear.... glad she's gone.
Always two sides to a pancake.
Glad you’re happy with the outcome and enjoying your lifestyle changes.

image.jpeg
A true story of divorce.
This guy has this 69 Lincoln.
Has the motor gone through.
Brings it to body shop for rust repairs.
Suddenly finds himself in the middle of a divorce.
Ex wife lawyer tells her to attack car in settlement.
She wins the car in divorce.
She goes to body shop to pickup car and is told that
there is $ due for repairs done.
Body shop tells husband your ex wife was here trying to pickup car!
A employee of body shop overhears conversation.
Says,I sure would like to run that car in the county fair demolition derby. The ex husband says go ahead
His ex wife is member of fairboard and attends event every year.
Body shop employee builds car and gives it a nice paint job. His ex wife is sitting in grandstand with new boyfriend. Lincoln is being driven out for best looking car contest when ex husband calls ex wife and says you have the car now!
Car was left behind and I salvaged a the 460 HP motor out of it.

Maximum Gross Take-Off Weight... tell them to check-in with less luggage.
:rolleyes:

Always two sides to a pancake.
Glad you’re happy with the outcome and enjoying your lifestyle changes.
Yup....but her pancake was always larger with more syrup, more this and more that. Didn't know she was so bad until after we were married and had a kid together. She left me once when our daughter was 5 and her kid was self mutilating and into drugs and booze at 14. She's a friend to the children 1st and a distance parent 2nd. Should have washed my hands of her at that point but didn't want to see my daughter go down that road too and she didn't but I paid the price in the long run....

The Harley engine cases in the dishwasher / parts washer did not go over well. Neither did the cylinder barrels being baked in the oven.

The Harley engine cases in the dishwasher / parts washer did not go over well. Neither did the cylinder barrels being baked in the oven.
What went wrong?

Auto Transport Service
Back