• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are you having trouble watching YouTube?

I don’t watch videos with the phone. I need a bigger screen.
I use The laptop.
I don’t know the browser or any of that stuff. The wife set it up. I never developed an interest in the finer points of computers.

I don’t watch videos with the phone. I need a bigger screen.
I use The laptop.
I don’t know the browser or any of that stuff. The wife set it up. I never developed an interest in the finer points of computers.
Have her install Firefox browser with u block origin ad blocker.

Sometimes i get the ads with Firefox and uBlock Origin adblock plugin. This usually happens when youtube creates a workaround to defeat the adblocker. A lot of times a refresh of ublock origin will have a new fix to defeat youtube ads again. It will refresh itself but i'm not certain how often it refreshes. You can manually refresh by following the steps below.

Click the ublock origin button -> click "open the dashboard" -> click "filter lists" -> click "purge all caches" -> click "update now". This will refesh the adblock lists and filters and usually fixes youtube ads once again.

Auto Transport Service
Back