• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are you man enough to apologize?

I’ll apologize when I’m wrong and I’ll forgive when I’m wronged. Little stuff ( most is ) isn’t worth worrying about. I have cut people out of my life, even family. To me the lord says turn the other cheek, he didn’t mean you have to keep getting the **** slapped out of you, literally or figuratively speaking. I can’t honestly say I haven’t started trouble, there was a reason. Anyone can try to justify anything they want as I’m sure I have. Being human enough to admit your mistakes to me is truly what makes a good person.

The inability to apologize is a trait of an insecure person.

If the most perfect man ever made, Adam, lied to his Creator, what does that tell us, we are ALL capable of failure. People you love and who love you will let you down sometimes, and not even mean to. Others will also. I try not to let others that fail me have too much affect, its in our DNA, mine too. But those who see this are quick to try and apologize and fix things. I do, cause it allows me to sleep with the worlds greatest critic each nite, myself.

Lol, If ya' just can't say your "I'm sorry" for being wrong, just kinda' smile at them and say "I was testing you".

The only apology I regret is the one I should've given... but never did. ( ... and that's happened too many times. )

In my book if you cant apologize then what kind of man are you. Just saying Im tired of people justifying what they did and not just apologize. That only pisses me off more. If its wrong then it just wrong. Do you know anyone that thinks there right all the time? Yep my boss. **** now your going to tell me men dont cry.
Biggest thing is I don't get pissed off about it anymore. I just expect crap from aholes because aholes seem to always be aholes and psychopaths will always be psychopaths. It used to really piss me off when others tried to justify their existence at my expense but now I just make sure it doesn't happen anymore.

Auto Transport Service
Back