• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ARH (American Racing Headers)?

ChargerST

Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Came across these headers:

https://americanracingheaders.com/c...-body-big-block-1967-1974?variant=33151950468

B-Body_E-Body_Mopar_Big_Block_Headers_5000x.png

Expensive for sure but are they worth it?
304 stainless, thick flanges, 1 7/8" or 2" primaries with a choice of 3" or 3 1/2" collector

ARH is what is left from KOOKS Headers when they moved off of Long Island to North Carolina. A lot of talent was left behind on Long Island. (Hey! If your not ready to move,,, then your not ready to move!)

The fellas there are a very nice group that are deeply into what they do putting forth there best efforts to be the best at what they love to do.

They are a bit pricey, (part of the issue of being on Long Island) but they do put forth excellent quality work and do there best with design. They JUST did a custom set for my friends Duster in stainless steel. It is an amazing job through and through.

If you ever bent up your own headers and welded them, you know it’s a mighty mountain sized huge PIA.

IMO, I think there worth it. But only you and your wallet can decide.

I like there pipe routing and collector arrangements over tti headers.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back