• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Awesome day visiting huge machinery collection - New Zealand

Tractors from back in the days when just simply driving the things was a full days work out. lol.

My best friend growing up's stepfather was huge into old hit-n-miss engines he had probably over 150 of them in all sorts of HP ratings. The largest one he had was an International but it was as big as a car.

My best friend growing up's stepfather was huge into old hit-n-miss engines he had probably over 150 of them in all sorts of HP ratings. .

Listening to some of those old engines run at idle, they sound like they are turning at 50 rpm.

Last edited:
Your buddy sounds (& acts) like my late uncle!
He had a 'Cat House' with about 200 old Caterpillar crawlers & various antique tractors.
Thanks for sharing!

Great collection. Right up my alley. We have quite a few IH trucks, tractors and dozers. Keeping a collection running is the hard part.
Thanks Roger!
:thumbsup:

What is the transplanted V8?

There one around here with an olds 455.

Thanks for the tour. I will be watching the vids later. I have always been a old tractor fan. Good thing I don't live outside of town. I would have a shed full.

Thanks Kiwi,
That was very cool.
What a great day, that's what it's all about!

:thankyou:
Very cool deal @kiwigtx
youz' guyz' really do have fun down there

the Tesla :eek: appendage :realcrazy:

Lloyd is a cool older guy too, cool collections, he has spunk
he doesn't act or get around like he's nearly as old as he is
I love that cannon too
:luvplace:

V6 Cummins.
How bout the one early on that looked like it had small block chevy exhaust manifolds? Also, what engine was in the one that needed to be push started?

Auto Transport Service
Back