• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-bodies at rest!

mattsmopars

Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
Went to a few junkyards last weekend and the first of the week. Here is a few b-body mopars for you.

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

Here is one I have saved on my computer.... :(

Mother Nature Charger.jpg

Wow that mould be fun to find a place like that.Do they allow people to just wonder around by them self's? The huge yard we had near by probably had over 500 cars from the 20-30s up to 70's.After the owners son comitted suicide in one of the yards in the early 80's,he crushed 99% and left the state. Bad dad for every one...

if they knew then what we know now they would have been in covered storage

The locations of these cars could help a lot of people.

these cars need restoration beyond my capabilities. seen a lot of 8.75 possibilities tho. did you check for danas

The fisrt few pictures with the cars up off the ground on wheels is at a junkyard in Sweetwater,Tn off of highway 11 between Sweetwater and Cleveland,tn. It is set up as a pick a part. Pay a dollar go in and look all day,price what you want and pull it. No dana's in any of the gtx's all where auto cars. The second pictures with the cars in the woods are in a junkyard in Lagrange,Georgia. The yellow 1970 plymouth roarunner is a 383 4speed N96 car or whats left. Fender tag still intact. It has been in this guy yard since the mid 70's. He want $1800.00 for it. The 1969 rm21 roadrunner with the sunfire yellow left fender is also in the same yard and he wants $1500.00 for it. he wants to sell those 2 cars as whole and not part them any further.
I went to these yards with a friend of mine, that knows the guy that owns the yard in Georgia so that is how we got in. Has lots of old mopar parts cars, but most are heavily - heavily parted. BTW the blue 70 roadrunner setting beside the red 70 roadrunner belongs to the guy that owns the yard, as he bought it new and wrecked it.
Matt

So what is the weather in Tn.in the winter like? Don't it snow there? That must be nice. If you find a part you want to buy you go ask the owner what he wants for it ? A local yard for 4x4s is like that and the owner is the only one who can price stuff and its all in his head.My brother used to work for him and said it drove everyone nuts.

Auto Transport Service
Back