• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"B" Bodies With 17" Wheels.........Post Your Photos

I love you're set up. Are those MB Old School wheels? I bought the MB Old School 9.5 +6 and they seem to have plenty of clearance at the springs for my 71 Charger. Did you have to trim the wheel wells at all?

No trimming at all. The wheels are BG Rodworks, but I see they can be had on Summit Racing now for cheap under a different name. I might pull these off to put on my D100, and get the 17" rallye wheels. :)

been looking at 17" for a while now will be pulling the trigger shortly, does anyone know of a rim visualizer or something where u can look at your car with different rims on it?

been looking at 17" for a while now will be pulling the trigger shortly, does anyone know of a rim visualizer or something where u can look at your car with different rims on it?
Web search. I never found one I liked. I got lucky with my setup. Very happy.

17x4.5 fronts

IMG_2214.JPG

It's been several years since I looked. I believe belle tire had one. Not sure what else is out there now.

I have searched for a site that you could visualize your car with different rims and tires, so far no luck....they either don't go back that far for year of car or they default to 15 inch rims....still searching myself...

Here's mine. MB wheels from Discount tire. 17x8 with 225/60 front, 17x9.5 (+6mm offset) with 255/60 and no clearance issues. The great thing about discount tire is they'll test fit them...if you need to change the tire size, they'll do it right there. I need to adjust the torsion bars to lower it in the front.

1971 charger 17inch whls.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back