• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"B" Bodies With 17" Wheels.........Post Your Photos

A REAL magnum wagon with late model magnum wheels in 17"

wagon.jpg
I got all 4 with new tires for $100.
How could I pass that up?

wagon.jpg

1973 Charger

17x9 all around Magnum 500 from Year One.

Attachments

• 188.jpg
    188.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 2,570
  • Charger pics 214.jpg
    Charger pics 214.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 2,552
  • Charger pics 218.jpg
    Charger pics 218.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 2,544
  • Charger pics 234.jpg
    Charger pics 234.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 2,563
I just bought 16 x 8's for my '65 belvedere, if this thread is still going when I get them, Ill post mine up here.

17x9 all around Magnum 500 from Year One.

I like the tire combo. what size tire did you go with on the front and back to give it that rake?

With my AlterK suspension I installed I would like to go ahead and dump the 15" and go with 17", just want to go with a look like with you have going on your Charger.

I like the tire combo. what size tire did you go with on the front and back to give it that rake?

With my AlterK suspension I installed I would like to go ahead and dump the 15" and go with 17", just want to go with a look like with you have going on your Charger.
I went with 275/50/17 in the rear and 255/50/17 in the front. The rear has been lowered with 1"spacer blocks. The front was lowered with the torsion bar.

No minitub, very tight when springs and shocks compress.
Did you get those rears to fit without a minitub? I'm going to tub mine to the frame with the RMS 4 link and was told that 10" qith a 285 was all I could get in there. Doesnt seem right.

Auto Transport Service
Back