• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-Body Air Shocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb67mopar

Local time
9:52 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Set of two newer rear airshocks. Came off my 67 and still held air with no leaks. Asking $30+ride or best offer. Thanks

Located in NW Indiana Near Chicago

Please PM and Post

DSCN0966.jpg

Nobody interested? Make an offer, they are going in the trash next week. I need to clean up shop here guys, too much stuff and I am not re-using these. I just want stock shocks.

Free to a good home + shipping, otherwise next scrap run they go with.

My son in law is building a haul behind trailer for wood i gave him from a camper out back here, He could fab those in and might help him, ill tell him 10 bucks plus shipping.. I think im not breaking a rule by putting a zip in for information (44082), You could PM me the amount or leave it here and ill check back unless you got rid of them.. I just seen this.. They have to be worth a little to try an improvement id think.. Ill tell him ill buy them if i get a load of wood out of it, barter and barter.. It works! :)

My son in law is building a haul behind trailer for wood i gave him from a camper out back here, He could fab those in and might help him, ill tell him 10 bucks plus shipping.. I think im not breaking a rule by putting a zip in for information (44082), You could PM me the amount or leave it here and ill check back unless you got rid of them.. I just seen this.. They have to be worth a little to try an improvement id think.. Ill tell him ill buy them if i get a load of wood out of it, barter and barter.. It works! :)

Ron,
Just have him send $15 total and it should cover the shipping. If that works send me a PM and I'll get you my address.

If things don't work out let me know and I'll take em

Things fell thru with Ron and I owe Sublime a shipping quote. I'll keep posting and go down the list if things fall through.

Now why didn't any of you pipe up when I had them for sale....lol

Whoever that gets them, just make sure you use a separate line kit on them. You'll be much better off. Never use a common fill valve with air shocks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back