• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE B Body doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I can work with it as long as it's just surface rust. Can you check the other door just in case it's better if you don't mind. Would you have a 70 Roadrunner Air Grabber hood?

I think I can work with it as long as it's just surface rust. Can you check the other door just in case it's better if you don't mind. Would you have a 70 Roadrunner Air Grabber hood?
Okay. Let me look at hood. Have fiberglass hood but think it is A body with a scoop

No problem. I can pull the door out tomorrow and get better pics of it. Need anything else from a 72 through 74 satellite?
Can't take more pics of it today. Have to take my dad to hospital now, something came up. will try later in week or weekend

Have to get pics of it later this week or weekend. Something came up

Looking for a 70 charger hood, I think I saw one (black w/yellow stripes?) with a hole axed in it?
Will have to get you pics later this week or weekend. Something came up right now.

I sold one but let me look if I have another. Is it that year specific? Only one year like this marker light?
Either '70 or '71 will work. Thanks for looking:)

I would be need to see each lower corner from the front side and back.. on each door

Here are more pics of the lower corner's. Its in very good shape, No rust. Let me know. Did you want pics from the 74 Sat Sebring I have doors? The other door?

018.JPG 019.JPG 020.JPG 021.JPG 022.JPG

I'm looking for 1968 plymouth b body doors
sorry was not clear on my frist post
thanks

Here is one door. Have a lot more pics of other doors coming. I also forgot one door to take pics of also.

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back