• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE B Body doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will get pics on Sunday. I could not get to parts today.
I did not see the hood right now in my parts pile. Snow kinda has everthing messed up. You looking for the flat hood for it or the hood that has the cowl looking near the windshield hood? let me know what you think about the fender. I have a deck lid but not sure if 69 and 70 is different. Think I may have the 69 deck lid. Did not take pics of it. I can though

020.JPG 021.JPG 022.JPG 023.JPG 024.JPG 025.JPG 026.JPG 027.JPG 028.JPG

Wizard, are you a salvage yard open for walk in business? Don't lick your fingers at this time, you'll stick to the sheet metal. Thanks for reply. Hope Pops ok.

Wizard, are you a salvage yard open for walk in business? Don't lick your fingers at this time, you'll stick to the sheet metal. Thanks for reply. Hope Pops ok.
No, I don't own a salvage yard. Just have a lot of parts and cars for sale. Have A and B cars for sale Mopars. Thnks.

What would that door look like in difference if there is any for a convertible? Trim difference?
Wing window is different. Would be less of an angle and door glass also is different. Would also have a piece on door jam area for anti rattle

Wing window is different. Would be less of an angle and door glass also is different. Would also have a piece on door jam area for anti rattle
Your saying the vent window is different angle than normal vent window? The door jam area, you saying where it meets near the firewall/front fender area or where the door handle latch is where it latches to the body is where i would find the anit rattle piece?

Your saying the vent window is different angle than normal vent window? The door jam area, you saying where it meets near the firewall/front fender area or where the door handle latch is where it latches to the body is where i would find the anit rattle piece?
Anti rattle would be above the door latch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back