• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB B Body Front Bench Seat Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superb_E

Local time
10:35 PM
Reaction score
Looking for 3 springs for a 68 or 69 B-Body front bench seat. I'd prefer not to replace the entire seat as outside the three broken springs the seat is in great condition. Hoping someone has some from a part out they're willing to sell. *Please see pictures for reference

SeatSprings2.JPG SeatSpringSide.jpg

I Mig'ed mine where they came away from the frame. I know there's a risk of a stress crack from the weld. That was 23 years ago.

Ulpolstery shop should be able to fix you up. They have spring stock.

Thanks for the suggestions. So far the upholstery shops I've spoken to don't have an easy solution and tend to think it's just a standard zig zag spring. If worse comes to worse I may have to go the MIG route and hope I get as lucky as 25 years without another stress break. In the mean time if anybody has a seat they want to part out that's still looking like the best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back