• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B Body has got a buddy

Wyatt

Local time
3:04 PM
Reaction score
Old project, meet new(er) project.

My wife asked me if I go looking for red cars. Full disclosure: Not intentionally, they find me.

My friend asked me if I only buy / own Dodges. Full disclosure: Yes, currently. But all Mopar's are always accepted.

20221026_124609.jpg

20221026_124541.jpg

20221026_124448.jpg

20221026_124513.jpg

Yup, that's a goood looking pair! My Dad had a red 500 convert once. Now I'm totally in to them. I assume yours is an American car?

Yup, that's a goood looking pair! My Dad had a red 500 convert once. Now I'm totally in to them. I assume yours is an American car?
First four digits are 6442. Made in Detroit.

That's two sweet Dodges Wyatt! Here's my brother's twin to your 500 . . .

00 (1)C.jpg

00 (3).jpg

Too, too cool! Wasn't what I was going for, but these things are sure head turner's.

One question for you: What size are your rear tires?
Hey Wyatt, that's my '64 my brother posted photos of. Tires are 245/60R15 front and back. Mine is 383, 4-spd. Wasn't really what I was going for either. Was really just looking for something with a 4-spd, but when I found this and saw all the restoration that had been done I couldn't resist it. They are definitely head turners!

Hey Wyatt, that's my '64 my brother posted photos of. Tires are 245/60R15 front and back. Mine is 383, 4-spd. Wasn't really what I was going for either. Was really just looking for something with a 4-spd, but when I found this and saw all the restoration that had been done I couldn't resist it. They are definitely head turners!
Thank you, thank you!

That is awesome! I've been wanting to build a Ramcharger or Trail Duster for awhile now. Kinda funny as I also own a 64' Polara. Have fun with it.

That is awesome! I've been wanting to build a Ramcharger or Trail Duster for awhile now. Kinda funny as I also own a 64' Polara. Have fun with it.
Thanks much, Dan64! Great minds think alike? Yup, love the RC. It's just different. Fresh 360 (Covid project) aluminum heads, big cam, etc. It's a runner.

Around me, kind of a smaller town, but I'll bet there's six original Bronco's running around. My friend owns one of those. But I'm the one and only RC.

Auto Transport Service
Back