• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE B/RB parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemistix66

Local time
9:12 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I posted some NIB and mock up parts on CL in Peoria IL. I don't have pictures in my phone to transfer to this site. Asking $400 for all. I can sell separate parts too. Item#5658167508 to look at pictures. Thanks guys for any interest.

Please post the link to your CL ad so that it's easier to be found. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Cranky. I put item# 5658167508 and it's listed in Peoria Il Craigslist. How do I just attach the link?

I'll try to attach a picture of ad and description of parts.
Screenshot_2016-07-17-20-32-32.png

Just place your cursor in the address bar and left click. It will highlight it then right click on copy then bring your cursor to the ad text box and right click on paste. Easy peasy.....

O **** I gotta learn that lol! I only my Droid now. Ok when I get home I'll have wife show me lol

Mopar Perf parts-HO fuel pump $40. 727 deep pan kit used for mock up $30 Hemi oil pan/windage tray 70-71 E body used for mock up $160. MRE 4014 water pump pulley NIB $40. Closed timing chain set 3 hole gear B/RB NIB $45. Cast 440 intake #'s 2806178 $50. Pinion seal(2) and yoke repair sleeve kit $30. Permanent cool trans cooler NIB $20.

Will sell all for one price or separately. Buyer pays shipping. Might be willing to deliver to Belvedere IL swap if prepaid

Fuel pump& timing chain are sold! Thanks 1974 Chargers nice meeting you

Peoria!? Cool. my buddy used to live in Morton and he was just down there this weekend.

GLWS!

Deep 727 trans pan kit sold! Thanks 6david5 nice meeting you.

Trans cooler sold! Hemi oil pan/tray $160, new pulley $40,yoke repair kit with 2 seals for 8 3/4 $30 and cast intake for 440 $50. All prices obo plus actual shipping charge. Thanks FBBO

Any prepaid parts can be delivered to Belvedere show.

ttt
Also 1974chargers and 6David5 are excellent traders. Tried 4 times too leave positive feedback. Keeps kicking it back to me either thread not correct or fill out comment section both of which are filled out. At least to the best of my ability LOL

Thanks Hemi I tried to leave a positive feedback also kicks me off oh well go doing business with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back