• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

baby brothers Road Runner......

Almost made it there yesterday had carb issues
Maybe I’ll make to the next meet :eusa_think:

Almost made it there yesterday had carb issues
Maybe I’ll make to the next meet :eusa_think:

...Drears...BUT here is a pic or 2............of the Roadrunner..Looks mild..But it is WILD!.....this Bird would surprise many a Chebby-boy!:icon_winkle:more pictures comin'

- - - Updated - - -

Sonny & Eric - did you get wet? We drove through a ton of rain and lightning on our way home. It was good to see you guys.

yes, we did get wet....when I got home I spent 2 hours "drying and cleaning my baby....
BTW; great to see you too bad we were cut short due to rain!

Attachments

• sal1.jpg
    sal1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 161
  • sal11.jpg
    sal11.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 178
Looking good Sonny Red and Sonny Black.....69redrunner thinks he will just refer to the Sonny Brothers as " Sonny Squared" .

Sonny Red (my brother) drove his car to work yesterday.....
took up 2 spots!!!:upside down:Her name is Sherry.

sherry.jpg

I have seen the pics but haven't seen the RR in person completed. It sure does look nice.
Dave, I should have stayed and hung out in the rain but I thought I could outrun the rain but got stuck driving home in the storm. It sure was exciting and thank the good Lord for Rain X.

Auto Transport Service
Back