• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back to back at the Dave Duell Classic

dvw

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:36 AM
Reaction score
This race has been on my bucket list. Missed it last year. This is THE N/SS race
Made 8 test passes last Saturday. Decided to make the 9hr trip. Won the F/X shootout on Saturday. Won the main N/SS event on Sunday. 10 rds total. Car was really good. Dead on the index 8 out of 10 rds. This makes 5 wins in the last 6 outings. It doesn't get much better.
Doug

Doug, Maybe a few pics ? Working on my '63 & '65, and could use a boost about now...

Great job!! Congrats!!

yoda-without-pics-this-thread-is-useless-BWVHSx_zpsf4c01222.jpg

Careful...you're gonna' wear that thing out! Congrats!!

When we get home I'll post some picks.
Doug

Doug,
8 out of 10 ON the index? Wow! You forgot to add that your reaction times must have been stellar. Congratulations on doing something not many can boast about...

Congratulations Doug.

I watched some of the racing on the live feed on Saturday. Your Car looked great as usual.

Saw Jim Guy run also... Great job both of you.

WOW ! Now that's the BOOST I needed ! ! ! I'd like to see this, get to that stage some day...

IMG_1919.JPG

Last edited:
This race has been on my bucket list. Missed it last year. This is THE N/SS race
Made 8 test passes last Saturday. Decided to make the 9hr trip. Won the F/X shootout on Saturday. Won the main N/SS event on Sunday. 10 rds total. Car was really good. Dead on the index 8 out of 10 rds. This makes 5 wins in the last 6 outings. It doesn't get much better.
Doug
Freaken' phenomenal more like

congrats :thumbsup: on the double up :bananadance:

Auto Transport Service
Back