• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Banged the back side of my elbow pretty hard.....

It's like when you hit your "Funny Bone". There's nothing funny about it!

All I have to do is bump something and I'll bruise. Takes about a week to go away. My Dr said the small blood vessels are what causes it. Comes with old age.
I rolled a go cart on concrete years back and it was pretty bad. Had road rash bumps all over me but no bruises. Bang my elbow and half the arm swells up these days. When I banged it, it smarted but it didn't hurt all that much.

And within a few hours my elbow grew a golf ball on it. After a day or so the golf ball reduced but the swelling moved up and down my arm and then turned into a bruise. It's not looking as bad as it was but still looks not so hot. Not exactly sore but it a bit tender and have been taking things easy some what. Don't think I've ever had a bruise that looked this bad before....

View attachment 1512273
That is really horrific !! And, that bruise don't look too good, either... :poke:

Cranky, I’d file a lawsuit with the restaurant seeking a million or two, ya know something reasonable. Hell, if an old lady can win a suit cuz she spilled hot coffee on her snatch?

Used to be called in as an expert witness from law firms; lawsuits from (patrons) stores, hotels, eateries, etc. on the most friggin ludicrous stuff. Example, the beverage vendor employee who claimed he slipped on a dime-size oil spot in the store warehouse breaking his foot. Smart, don’t file a work comp claim with HIS employer, SUE their customer under their liability insurance. More cash to be had that way. Back before places had video cameras everywhere. On the other hand, video has confirmed legit injuries and those that aren’t. Could be your injury is on video…ahh sue for three-mil. Lol

Be careful Cranky......don't go beating yourself up so bad. :poke:

For Cranky I always say...
Tolerance_grande.jpg

What're the chances a bone got chipped you reckon?

It seems the older we get, the easier we change colors without a real good reason. Keep it elevated for about 6 months................. I played a doctor in a second grade play once. Be safe!!

And within a few hours my elbow grew a golf ball on it. After a day or so the golf ball reduced but the swelling moved up and down my arm and then turned into a bruise. It's not looking as bad as it was but still looks not so hot. Not exactly sore but it a bit tender and have been taking things easy some what. Don't think I've ever had a bruise that looked this bad before....

View attachment 1512273
I guess you did! That’s a good one!

Dang, bro.

OUCH! And I thought I bruise easy. My bruises and scratches take a lot longer time to clear up these days. I recently bought a pair of arm sleeves to wear while screwing around with car/truck stuff.

Just might need a suit some day.........

1692622204243.png

Lol, here's a homemade one some dude fabbed.........

1692622348572.png

:lol:

Be careful Cranky......don't go beating yourself up so bad. :poke:
At least I don't ride go carts anymore.....
What're the chances a bone got chipped you reckon?
Figure it might have more soreness if the bone was chipped? May go get an x-ray. The color is changing for the good and the swelling is going down.

Auto Transport Service
Back