• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Banged the back side of my elbow pretty hard.....

Cranky

Banned Henchman #27
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
And within a few hours my elbow grew a golf ball on it. After a day or so the golf ball reduced but the swelling moved up and down my arm and then turned into a bruise. It's not looking as bad as it was but still looks not so hot. Not exactly sore but it a bit tender and have been taking things easy some what. Don't think I've ever had a bruise that looked this bad before....

IMG_20230820_080431295.jpg

Ouch! Damn, be careful.

What's her real name? Pretty sure I've never heard the name " my elbow" before.:lol::lol:

Oops, sorry Mr. Cranky I just read the thread title. Hope you recover quickly!

Ouch! Damn, be careful.
Didn't think I wasn't being careful lol. Slid into one of those booths at a restaurant that are small....just enough room for one on each side of the table. Don't know how I did it but nailed the partition wall as I got in to sit down. Think I'll refuse to sit in one of those again.

Didn't think I wasn't being careful lol. Slid into one of those booths at a restaurant that are small....just enough room for one on each side of the table. Don't know how I did it but nailed the partition wall as I got in to sit down. Think I'll refuse to sit in one of those again.
Wow. That's a odd injury for sure.

Damn! That looks sore! It is yellow around the edges. My Mom told me when I was a kid that was the sign of it healing. She never lied to me.

That’s not good. Do you know someone you don’t like to say that they beat you up so you can claim elder abuse?

Some older diners have booths that do no favours to us elder, more corpulent customers. One of favourite diners in town had those restrictive booths from the '50's-'60's. The owners bought the adjoining building, and knocked the wall down between them. A beautiful renovation gave the restaurant larger booths and tables with separate chairs. I take always take the table and chairs option whenever I can.
You are going to have to come up with a better story for your bruise than, "Hey guys, look at the bruise I got while eating! " LOL

Damn! That looks sore! It is yellow around the edges. My Mom told me when I was a kid that was the sign of it healing. She never lied to me.
Not sore but is a little tender feeling....and yes, there's some yellow going on and it isn't as bad looking as it was the other day.
That’s not good. Do you know someone you don’t like to say that they beat you up so you can claim elder abuse?
I carry so there's no chance of elder abuse lol

Booze then :lol:
:rofl: That thought crossed my mind but it's been a couple of days since having anything booze and not planning on it today either. Maybe tomorrow when I mow the grass forest. :D

Can't take you anywhere.
:lol:

It's like when you hit your "Funny Bone". There's nothing funny about it!

All I have to do is bump something and I'll bruise. Takes about a week to go away. My Dr said the small blood vessels are what causes it. Comes with old age.

Auto Transport Service
Back