• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barrett Jackson

Hmmmm, watched for awhile and saw a few Blazer's go through for big money. Maybe I should start restomoding (is that a word) some Ramchargers/Trail Dusters and grab some of that foolish money.

1706458890916.png

I cannot believe how much those Broncos bring! less than 10 years ago,you couldn't give those things away!

They are not big into Mopars for sure, someone said mopar is dead now so onwards to the fire chickens and turbo cars from GM..
Bingo ! You don't bring a Mopar to B-J to sell. Notice, their commentary about how many Chevys, Vettes, Fords, Mustangs, import cars, etc. were registered for the auction. Mopar was NOT mentioned.

I haven’t watched a whole lot of it, but when I did, it seemed like it was all GM, a lot of Vettes. Then the commercials. A string of them. Gets back to the auction and the announcer comes on and says well a nice 70 Superbird just crossed the block and the camera shows what else? A Corvette. I switched the channel.
Pretty much what this circus event is. Extravagant imports, GM mania, and Ford frenzy. With alot of people caught knee-deep in the hoopla overpaying for something they probably know little about.

I haven’t watched a whole lot of it, but when I did, it seemed like it was all GM, a lot of Vettes. Then the commercials. A string of them. Gets back to the auction and the announcer comes on and says well a nice 70 Superbird just crossed the block and the camera shows what else? A Corvette. I switched the channel.
The number of corvettes was like 165. Ford broncos 63 I think. The majority of mopars that were there were nice. A few not so much….built for auction cars that still saw +/- 40K early in the week. Those were wavy fender, oil leak, so so paint cars.

Most of the big money Mopars go to Mecum, now.

Seems like B-J focuses on the "customs" more and more.

I think it was Friday afternoon when I tuned in and there was a stream of 10-12 mopars in a row and I saw 1 or 2 more that would come later. I guess they dumped most of the mopars then.

I think it was Friday afternoon when I tuned in and there was a stream of 10-12 mopars in a row and I saw 1 or 2 more that would come later. I guess they dumped most of the mopars then.
Get 'em out of the way, for the Chevys, Vettes, and resto-mods.

Auto Transport Service
Back