• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BAT auction 1965 Satellite NOT MINE

ian Holliday

Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
No Reserve: 440-Powered 1965 Plymouth Satellite Hardtop 4-Speed

IMG_4614.jpeg

IMG_4616.jpeg

that's nice at 12,500 with no reserve and only 4 hours left in the auction! That could be a great deal for someone! Good find Ian. Hopefully a member can scoop it up

I was looking at this auction while you posted this @ian Holliday. I'm looking at a 65 Satellite in that price range out here in Washington State (318/Poly Gold) and am curious what this will go for. Looks like it's in striking distance for you. Get 'er done!

Damn, that's one sweet 65 Plymouth. Me also likey the color combo!!! One thing that needs to be changed is the exhaust tips need to be turn downs and then WWWWOOOOWWWW...IMHO...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

You could not repaint that car for that price! Snap it up! I also like the colour; same as on my '67 R/T.

It's at 13K with 2 hours to go...Nice console 4 speed...nice interior...engine bay looks good...If I had room!!!!!!!!!!!! Snatch it up guys good luck

Very nice car for a very nice price. Look for her next week at a dealer, New Price - $47,250 :p

welcome to FBBO

been a member for 2 years almost, the 1st post & it's a car for sale ?

seems like a decent buy, for $17,250
but;
not a fan of the piss yellow or the black painted steelies & poverty caps
otherwise not bad

I figured some guys would not like the wheels but I do

Auto Transport Service
Back