• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Battery tray hardware

Beekeeper

It’s a disease without a cure!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:51 PM
Reaction score
Who has the correct u nuts and bolts for the battery tray for my 69’ Bee?

Didn’t see them on AMD site. Year one list them but the pic of the bolts is not correct.

Last edited:
Thanks Justin,
I need 5 of the bolts if you have them here’s a pic of what they should look like as far as threads.
C934333B-0C43-4906-A05C-5BC6A66178E9.jpeg

Scott, if Justin is not able to help you on the fasteners, I have all of them available.

Year One has the kit you need. Bought it for my Coronet.

Hey Jim thanks for posting old friend! How’s the coronet? Anyway I’m know I’m being a bit ****:lol: but the correct bolts for the tray are pointed and threaded all the way to the tip
and they year one bolts don’t look correct.

Hey Jim thanks for posting old friend! How’s the coronet? Anyway I’m know I’m being a bit ****:lol: but the correct bolts for the tray are pointed and threaded all the way to the tip

Holy $hit and I thought I was ****....... You're right, just looked in the store room (the master bedroom) for the Dart's parts. They are stepped and not threaded to the end.... My mistake!

:rofl:
I think Jim’s has the correct bolts if Justin doesn’t have some guess I’ll get them from there.

:rofl:
I think Jim’s has the correct bolts if Justin doesn’t have some guess I’ll get them from there.

You do realize that 1 week after you install them that will be the last time ANYONE EVER sees or thinks of those bolts... that is what I learned from my now third restoration :)

Still wining trophies ;)

Yea I’m sure no one will look up in the fender well to check my battery tray bolts guess it’s just for my satisfaction so to speak.

Auto Transport Service
Back