• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Battleship Valve Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

w.Hudson

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:18 PM
Reaction score
I am in search of a set of NOS big block valve springs that were called Battleship Springs PN# P3462887
for an old school build.

PM me here please

Thank you

IIRC, Battleships were double spring, with damper weren't they??

In lieu of 'Battleship' how about some 'Mystery springs' P2946353? I have had a couple of sets of these and they are great springs, kinda like the old Crower red stripe...

20200318_222507.jpg

In lieu of 'Battleship' how about some 'Mystery springs' P2946353? I have had a couple of sets of these and they are great springs, kinda like the old Crower red stripe...

View attachment 1365883

I'll be running the Direct Connection old school Mini Express .654 lift mushroom tappet cam. I'll do some research on these.
Why do you call them Mystery Springs ? LOL

I have a set of used battleships around somewhere. I used them on a mini express that went flat (amateur break-in) . Obviously not in the box any more and I loaned out my spring tester and didn't get it back. Any way to i.d. them by sight?

I have a set of new P4007536 Mopar Performance "Battleship" springs. They are stiffer.
Doug

I’m pretty sure I have a set as well. Your inbox is full.

I "Had" a full set.. I still have 14.... Well actually I have all 16, but two are being used on the wheelie bars of my barstool... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back